The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The detail in the city is what bugged me, swinging around the city just wasnt very fun after a bit because there was no detail, I mean, they had the chrysler building, and that was about it...the empire state bldg didnt even look right and the oscorp bldg didnt match the movie.

QFT
It seems the Beenox team never went to NYC. it felt like any other random, faceless city.The Chrysler building, as well as the Empire state were barely distinguishable from the other boring buildings beside them. No sense of identity.

Big time pro tip...
LET GO OF BEENOX. Let Rocksteady handle it, and we all good.

Last edited:
Well Rocksteady is owned by Warner Brothers, so that isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
I actually ment Rocksteady, but even Rockstar would be interesting to see.

I'll take either. Rockstar would make an amazingly interactive New York City, while Rocksteady would provide a better narrative and side missions

Haha, they'll never stop making Call of Duty games. Their days on Spider-Man are over.

Maybe so, but you'd think that after re-skinning COD and adding a "3" or "4" to the title, they would have plenty of time, lol

Yeah, Rocksteady is strictly DC.
Well, like I said, even Rockstar would be interesting to see. They just gotta make sure they get the swinging right and create the perfect combat system for Spider-Man. Controls and camera shouldn't be to hard for them.

QFT
It seems the Beenox team never went to NYC. it felt like any other random, faceless city.The Chrysler building, as well as the Empire state were barely distinguishable from the other boring buildings beside them. No sense of identity.

i was actually almost offended by their version of NYC.

i was actually almost offended by their version of NYC.

Exactly. From the buildings to the way the citizens dressed, it felt like i could've been anywhere, Chicago, Atlanta, hell even Vancouver.

For the love of God, let Andrew voice Spider-Man this time. That's all I ask. Couldn't care less about anything else.

1A8E7E1AD74819F34AAA49B6ECEC8D63D4D0B6CC

THAT is New York City. Sad how Shattered Dimensions nailed it in a menu two years ago

For the love of God, let Andrew voice Spider-Man this time. That's all I ask. Couldn't care less about anything else.

You can blame Sony for that one. I'm sure Beenox tried to get the movie actors but were denied. I can't complain with Sam though. The voice acting in Beenox' games has never been an issue.

You can blame Sony for that one. I'm sure Beenox tried to get the movie actors but were denied. I can't complain with Sam though. The voice acting in Beenox' games has never been an issue.

Dee said it was a scheduling conflict, it's not either companies' fault.

I would much rather prefer a game based on the comics over one based on the movies because you have so much more potential and freedom to do so much more with a game based on the comics. Imagine how Arkham Asylum and Arkham City would've turned out if WB forced Rocksteady to make them based on the Nolan films instead of the comics. They wouldn't have been anywhere as good and as interesting.

Not true. The Batman Begins game was pretty good. Any game can be great if the team behind it works hard enough.

seeing that still, makes me WISH THAT was the spider they used on the ASM 2 costume in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"