The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Clip Thread

iGiFF

Civilian
Reaction score
A new thread where we can all talk about and post new clips from The Amazing Spider-Man. Here is the bridge scene.

[YT]MytaDBh654Y[/YT]

I have to say, I was very tepid about this movie, but the bridge scene is the first thing I've seen so far that has made me think this could be the underdog film of Summer 2012.

Sounds like the Chicken Dance when Peter tries to calm the kid down. :woot:

I have to say, I was very tepid about this movie, but the bridge scene is the first thing I've seen so far that has made me think this could be the underdog film of Summer 2012.

Maybe I'm too "glass is half empty" because all I could think of is how Fox's Fantastic Four wasted half their budget on a very bad bridge rescue in 2005.

BTW- Not to nitpick but I smell a Chrysler lawsuit. A busted front head light causes the whole car to burst in to flames???

Looking at what this movie goes up against this year, and the fact that it's a reboot, to much confusion for so many, than Spidey was always the Underdog of this year... Yet it has the potential to be so much better then most expect. Can't wait.

I feel that people act a little more real in this film, Marc Webb for directing was a great choice

I feel like that is mainly the help of the script.

I think I remember the screenwriter mentioning that his style is very "naturalistic."

Man, good thing he didn't run out of webbing at that moment.

:oldrazz:

Anyway, the clip was awesome.

Last edited:
Really good clip overall, even tho the CGI still looks... off. Not bad, mind you, but it could be better. Oh well...

And I like the part where Gwen is defending herself with a flamethrower (or was it a flame exstinguisher?), because it shows that she's probably not going to be your average damsel in distress.

i had to stop the video because it got to spoiler territory. Those bridge moments i want to see it for the first time in theatres

:dry: The bridge scene wasn't even near good..

..because it was
EPIC! :woot:

As rehashed as the token, "Fire and Choas on the Bridge" has been done in superhero movies-i must say i really look forward to seeing this one! Obviously they didn't give up all the goods during this "preview", and i like that Peter is swinging to the scene of the crime in his civies, atop the bridge- that was sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"