The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man: the movie prelude

Shouldn't this go in the Merchandise thread?

Because we don't know anything about the book at all.

A prequel to a rebooted origin story featuring the origin of an origin story? Yikes!!

No one on these forums gets sarcasm. I once said I was cancelling my pre order if they didn't tell me voice actors by E3 and everyone though I was speaking legit

I know, I mean you did use the one smiley face dedicated only to show that you are being sarcastic :o

I know, I mean you did use the one smiley face dedicated only to show that you are being sarcastic :o
Is that red face the sarcasm face? I've always thought it was yawning. If that's the sarcasm face I fear the artist's work who designed it has been tragically misinterpreted.

Yeah I will probably get that. I normally like the novels and comic books that go along with the movies.

Yeah.. how exactly is the red face supposed to be sarcasm, I always thought sarcasm was like a raise of the eyebrow or sumg grin or something.

Ah well...

Is that red face the sarcasm face? I've always thought it was yawning. If that's the sarcasm face I fear the artist's work who designed it has been tragically misinterpreted.
Yeah I didn't understand what it was supposed to be when I first got here. I found out when I hovered over it. Also, just to clarify, I wasn't trying to be a *****e in my last post. I just wanted to use the sarcasm face

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"