The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a brand new versus/battle thread that's going to be different from anything else on the boards!

There's NO restrictions on who can be involved in the matches. Could be characters from Marvel, DC, Image, BOOM... OR from any other popular media like movies, tv, etc, OR even a real person! For example, we could have the HULK vs Godzilla! Or we could have Rambo vs Batman vs Predator in a jungle!Anything goes!

There's also NO restrictions on numbers! Could be one-on-one, three-on-one, four all against one another, WHATEVER!

And, just for more fun and twists, the battle could have any variety of stipulations or be in any setting!

And don't worry, I've messaged notice to those running the Marvel vs Marvel, DC vs DC and Marvel vs DC threads to let them know my plans here and asking them to let me know if they have an issue any of the matches, and I've heard back from one so far who enthusiastically supported my getting this thread going. So no toes should be stepped on.

New Matches should be up every 24-48 hours, so check back often :yay:

And if you want to suggest any new matches PLEASE DO SO. Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

Okay, all of that having been said, ON TO THE FIRST MATCH!!!

Go, go Gadget

Yea despite the fact that Dynomutt happens to Glitch constantly...he packs more fire power than Gadget does and he has a lot more "combat" experience and Dynomutt comes through in the end

WINNER: Dynomutt

blue-falcon-and-dynomutt-dog-wonder.jpg

Next Round Via WolfCypher:

Gray Fox/Cyber Ninja

Grayfox.jpg

VS

Deathstroke

deathstroke.jpg

HA!

I'll come back later. I think I know how this fight will go down.

Grey Fox. Most of Deathstrokes high end feats come from terrible writing. Plus, he's a peedo.

Deathstroke the Terminatoretard.

WINNER:
Gray Fox/Cyber Ninj
Grayfox.jpg
a

Ok this next round im gonna stir the heated debate pot :o

Next Round :

Manny Pacquiao

VS

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

pacuiao-mayweather.jpg

PBF.

Too much weight to give up, a lot of weight going to be behind those jabs. PBF out-finesses guys far bigger than him and can fall back on those skills and some of the best defense in modern boxing if Pacman does have enough to put a little fear into him (which he does).

This would be an immense fight.

Pacman's best chance is taking Mayweather out early. He can't let Mayweather dictate the pace of the fight or control it's tempo. He's gotta take him out of his rhythm. The longer the fight goes on, the more comfortable Mayweather will be I reckon.

Mayweather. Just too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"