The artwork of 0neDisturbedSOB

Thanks guys, always nice to get some good feedback. I've got a few more to post a little later.

Here's the Mad Hatter sketch I did with some quick Photoshop colors added to it.

Mad-Hatter-color.jpg

Mad Hatter definitely has the British look going for him.

Nice work.

It's crazy, I always seem to do my best work on napkins, paper towels, and random scraps of paper laying around me. When I did this one it was on a 4x4 napkin white I was out eating with some friends. After I did it I thought "ah dammit" because I didn't think I'd be able to color it and get it looking good. I'm glad it turned out like it did, and I'm glad you guys like it.

Here's some other quick updates:

A quickie design I did for a friend of mine. I think he wants to put this on a t-shirt or something. I had to redraw all 3 items and the motorcross bike ended up being a pain in the ass which is why I decided to skip on a lot of the detail.

Terrible-Eddie.jpg

This is me just trying to sharpen up my 3D skills. This farm house is loosely based on the Kent house from "Superman Returns" and I even managed to get a hanging plant right above front door.

Farm-House-collage.jpg

Great house, what software did you use to create it?

Thanks for the birthday wishes....do they show that it's my birthday or something?

Yeah, the house was done in Google Sketchup. It's my favorite 3D modeling software, very easy to pick up and a lot of fun to work with. You can do some pretty incredible things with it.

hope you had a cool birthday. yeah, it shows birthdays on the main forums page or something... i was also surprised when a bunch of people wished me happy birthday! interesting to see you getting to grips with sketch-up. it's pretty cool isn't it!? oh, and for the record, not ALL brits have teeth like your mad hatter...

hope you had a cool birthday. yeah, it shows birthdays on the main forums page or something... i was also surprised when a bunch of people wished me happy birthday! interesting to see you getting to grips with sketch-up. it's pretty cool isn't it!? oh, and for the record, not ALL brits have teeth like your mad hatter...

Very true, but how scary would a Mad Hatter look with a perfect set of pearly whites?

Sketchup is a great program. I still haven't quite mastered how to do hills, and certain contures, but when it comes to things like construction and architecture I think I've got a somewhat good handle on it. Always interested in learning more. I think I might pick up a book about it.

I've been drawing a lot so I'm going to post some of the sketches I've been doing. I've been doing everything to character re-designs, to Spider-Man characters, to real life, to a project I'm working on. Lots and lots of sketches to post.

Thanks. Here are some quick sketches I've done.

This is an idea I had for a school mascot. I was asked to come up with some ideas for the look of their new football team character (they're the Eagles obviously) and this is a quick concept sketch I did for them.
Eagle-mascot.jpg

This is a sketch I did of a friend of mine in pen.
Jen-sketch.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the new "Spectacular Spider-Man" toon on Kids WB! in March, so after I saw one of the teasers I decided to try my hand at designing some of the characters somewhat sticking to the same style of the show that Galloway came up with. Here are some concepts of Spidey, Parker, Venom and Brock. I kind of fudged the head on the straight shot of Spider-Man so I'll probably fix it up if I color it.
Spidey-concepts01.jpg

These are some sketches I did for a personal project I'm working on. As you can see I was trying to get the look for the main character down and it just wasn't happening. I did the lower left one in about a min and I was pretty happy with it so I decided to add some pencils. It still needs some refining, but now I think I have the character's look down.
kids-book-sketches.jpg

some nice artwork, SOB. your vector art's pretty cool but i like your sketches more...especially this one...

Mad-Hatter-color.jpg

I agree with you. "Finished" artwork is always nice to look at, but for me, nothing beats the sketch. It's a quick, spontaneous representation of a thought. It's art in it's purest form.

Got some more sketches on the way.

Most of the new stuff I've done, I've done for work and I wouldn't be allowed to post on here. Then again maybe I could "accidentally" upload it to photobucket, and then it could "accidentally" get put on the boards.

This is all pure speculation.

Hey "0neDisturbedSOB" could you please make the scarlet spider symbol?

Here's a couple of other updates:

lineup.jpg

a slightly less "meaner" looking version of me.

n756059973_2083837_5377.jpg

an ad I did for the Round 5 series of MMA figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"