• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The ASM2 Merchandise Thread

They both look cool. At first I thought they where poster not carbord cut outs but still awesome but I don't really have any where to put them.

Will Hasbro be doing anymore ASM2 toys?

I really want a Green Goblin figure

Will Hasbro be doing anymore ASM2 toys?

I really want a Green Goblin figure

Oh my. Yes please. I can't believe Hot Toys didn't tackle a Green Goblin figure. Honestly I would buy that and nothing else. That prototype suit. :hubba

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Target Exclusive already up for pre-order. http://www.target.com/p/the-amazing...#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=amazing+spiderman+2

15558070_201404302224.jpg

I'm buying all the exclusive extras. With ASM1 there was one from Target and one from Best Buy.

Curious to see how this looks. Mind posting a pic if it shows up?

I'm debating between this shirt and the Cinemark one....
I just tried turning off the lights to get a pitch black room and it turns out that the glow is gone lol. It's actually sad. I just washed it over the weekend for the second time so I'm guessing that has to do with it. But it was basically a green/white glow of the oitline of the spider. Which cinemark one are you talking about?

I just tried turning off the lights to get a pitch black room and it turns out that the glow is gone lol. It's actually sad. I just washed it over the weekend for the second time so I'm guessing that has to do with it. But it was basically a green/white glow of the oitline of the spider. Which cinemark one are you talking about?

It's a red t-shirt with a black spider. Basically the inverse of that shirt. You can see a picture here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cinemark/status/459783954271195136

What image did you use for TASM?

I really hated that Sony had changed the black webs to silver webs for the blu ray cover so I got the original poster and removed the text.

7714824_orig.jpg

Front cover (no text)

amazing-spider-man-poster-building.jpg

Back cover (no text)

I would love a steel book release over here, I was hoping to get one for TASM :/ It was only available at HMV and it was rather pricey at the time.

I would love a steel book release over here, I was hoping to get one for TASM :/ It was only available at HMV and it was rather pricey at the time.

Where's over here? What's HMV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"