The Avengers: Battle For Earth

That actually looks cool, visually. Not cool if its an arena fighter tho.

"With Kinect, YOU are worthy of Mjolnir."

I hope the Wii U has a big wrist-strap so I can swing the Gamepad round my head and shout "FOR MIDGARD!!!"

I was sort of looking forward to an adventure game. Hopefully the one-on-one stuff is just some kind of "VS" mode in the special options.

Yeah, that looks pretty bland. Seems like it's "rock, paper, scissors" with super heroes.

Jesus.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/marvels-the-avengers-battle-for-earth-hulk-and-wolverine-e3-2012

Chirst.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05...or-earth-split-screen-action-gameplay-e3-2012

Can we just close this thread and now talk about this anymore? This is just a re-skinned version of Ubisoft's avatar-based "super hero fighting game" that critics kicked the **** out of about a year ago.

Ugh. Makes me even more bummed about how that first-person game got cancelled.

I'm also less excited for the roster size now. If this were an adventure game and you could choose between 20 different Avengers, MUA style, that'd be awesome. But now I'm worried it'll be the movie line-up, a few Bendis-y New Avengers, and a couple of villains (since we've seen Loki in there).

The trailer interested me. But now that its a arena fighting game, ill pass.

Yep, the movie roster, a few Bendis-era members, and some villains. Wake me up when Vision or Scarlet Witch is added to the roster.

Oh.

So you really do need Kinect to play this.

God damn. We have a right to play an Avengers game without buying extra hardware to do it after that awesome movie this year. I'm so miffed.

The Cinematic Trailer looked cool though. So if the Cutscenes look like that. I will watch them on Youtube at least

Ok, so this isn't going to be the Arkham City quality version of Avengers. Uh Marvel, can you make that game too pls, keep everyone happy.

If they wanted an Avengers based fighter, they should have just commissioned Capcom to release one instead of this crap

Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth Preview

Preview
on Jul 16, 2012 at 01:42 PM
xbox360-icon.png

Ubisoft has released a new trailer for its upcoming Avengers game, and it features no shortage of superheroes kicking the crap out of each other.
... More

source:GI

"Avengers: Battle for Earth preview" and what gets posted, a picture of Wolverine uppercutting Magneto. Smh.

Not even going to bother opening that video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"