Wish it had:
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Cyclops
Falcon

Don't want:
Iceman
"Queen Varanke"
From what the list says there, it does indeed have SW. Ice man is fine he has cool powers. I don't even know who QV is and i'm mostly a marvel fan. (it's possible I've forgotten who she is.) I'll have to look her up. (ok now I remember Who she is)

Last edited:
Stefano-Caselli-Key-Art.jpg

From what the list says there, it does indeed have SW. Ice man is fine he has cool powers. I don't even know who QV is and i'm mostly a marvel fan. (it's possible I've forgotten who she is.) I'll have to look her up. (ok now I remember Who she is)

oh wow dude i didn't even notice that. Oops.

Queen V is apparently the queen skrull who no one cares about.

I wonder if Veranke will play like Spider-Woman would

Previews

Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth Game Overview

Briana finds out how fans can take control the best Marvel heroes in the Kinect game Avengers: Battle for Earth.

Shows

October 22 – EP Daily – Full Show

Briana uncovers more secrets behind Silent Hill: Revelation 3D with director Michael J. Bassett and star Adelaide Clemens; we take a look at the story and characters of Wreck-It Ralph in our first behind the scenes feature on the animated film; Miri catches up with Paranormal Activity producer Jason Blum to learn how he helped build the frightening attraction The Blumhouse of Horrors; you can trust Briana as she heads to Apartment 23 to get details on new and notable TV shows in the Sonar; Briana finds out how fans can take control the best Marvel heroes in the Kinect game Avengers: Battle for Earth; Vic and Scott battle alien invaders with a review of the tactical RPG XCOM: Enemy Unknown; and finally, Shaun gets an update on the multiplayer and other online features of Need for Speed Most Wanted.

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

Aw man! I always wondered what happened with EA and Marvel...I want a Marvel fighting game...without the Capcom.

[YT]lnphf4KJY8o[/YT]

source: ubisoft's youtube

^ I swear that launched over a month ago...? Regardless, I really liked this game but I haven't played it in a while because setting up the Kinect is a mother****er. Ubisoft gave it to me to review, and it came with a pair of hulk hands and a digital code for the first arc of Bendis' Avengers. Anywho, this game really needed DLC to keep it strong, don't get me wrong some characters and unique and really hard to learn in the sense that the kinect sensor aint great, but it just stands as a party game for now.

Here's a systems versus review .

Reviews

The Avengers: Battle For Earth – Wii U Versus Xbox 360 (Review)

Victor and Scott battle with The Avengers Battle For Earth in the Wii U Versus the Xbox 360...

synopsis: WiiU: Unfortunately most of the action takes place on the Wii U pad and the swipe and draw mechanic some hoe cheapens the experience.

Xbox 360:

Flaying around on the Xbox 360 was slightly more fun but the controls still don't work that well.

Scott's score for the Wii U 1.0 & for the Xbox 360 4.0

vic's score for the WiiU 4.0 & for the Xbox 360 5.0

source: EPD.TV/ ROTR

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back