• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Avengers Initiative logo

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
I noticed there's an Avengers logo on the new promo art for Ant-Man.

HFWm1iM.jpg

I recall seeing something similar on certain art and products for Iron Man 3 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so does anyone know if this branding is for the MCU in general or just characters with ties to the Avengers in the comics?

I noticed there's an Avengers logo on the new promo art for Ant-Man.

HFWm1iM.jpg

I recall seeing something similar on certain art and products for Iron Man 3 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so does anyone know if this branding is for the MCU in general or just characters with ties to the Avengers in the comics?

Marvel has three major product lines with Avengers, Spider-man and Guardians of the Galaxy. Guardians is a separate MCU brand, and my guess is Inhumans will be as well.

I love the fact that Marvel is positioning this as an Avengers canon film and I'm convinced that getting that to happen was what drove Edgar Wright away. Oh well.

The Yellowjacket costume looks sick by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"