The Batman Merchandise

have all the amazing McFarlane stuff. Patiently waiting on SHF and Mezco One 12. And my Hot Toys TB batsigal.

face seems a little man-ish, hate to say...
with a short haired character like that you really need to accentuate the feminine features

face seems a little man-ish, hate to say...
with a short haired character like that you really need to accentuate the feminine features
09522108-1806-47a7-aca1-32a32d56efec_text.gif

A90CC322-C167-443F-91E0-9D74893547C2.jpeg 4E1F255F-106E-4B3F-BA1F-E3453954960C.jpeg
I cut off the mistaken mask from the collar, not super clean… but whatever. Took off the plastic cape. Found a fabric inside of an old jacket.

Cut my shape and then shoved the two front corners under the chest lip. Used glue to affix it… might softly put glue all over the cape, I like how it looks more leather that way.

Used a lighter to affirm my folds into the cape, so it lays nicely. Also, cut up the mask and will use paint to put a grungier vibe all over the suit.

The Batman: The Official Script Book - 4th October 2022

You're a part of this too. Dive deeper into Matt Reeves' remarkable film The Batman with this one-of-a-kind edition of the screenplay.

Experience The Batman in an all-new way, with this deluxe version of the film's thrilling script. Follow the Caped Crusader early in his career as he faces off against sinister serial killer The Riddler and reckons with the sins of the Wayne family's past. Featuring film stills that add visual depth to the story, The Batman: The Official Script Book is an immersive tribute to the Dark Knight's journey from the page to the screen.

- EXPERIENCE THE BATMAN IN AN ALL-NEW WAY: The vision of screenwriters Matt Reeves and Peter Craig will immerse you in the seedy, striking, noir-inspired narrative of The Batman.

- CREATE A MOVIE IN YOUR MIND: Beautifully rendered film stills combine with the screenplay to make movie magic in your mind's eye.

This sounds more like an A24 script book, than what's usually released by WB.

These mother****ers are going to try to squeeze every red cent out of me, and by God, I’m going to let them.

Same. The amount of merch they've released is insane. And I've collected (so far):

- Macfarlane Batman x2 - both are the right, non-defective version. I ordered from 2 different places just in case, and they both turned out to be the masked (correct) version :D
- Macfarlane Batman (unmasked).
- Macfarlane Batman statue (Red & Black version).
- Jada Toys Batmobile 1:32.
- Jada Toys Batmobile 1:24.
- Hot Wheels Batmobile.
- Art of The Batman book (pre-order).
- Steelbook (pre-order).

And I still feel I may not be done yet :funny:

Quick poll who have all these different versions, which is the best one to grab if you could only have one of them?

For those of you more knowledgeable in this stuff, from a purely collector standpoint, extras, little odds and ends and what not, what's the best "edition" of this film? I see a lot of 4k deluxe, 4k, steel book and I'm not sure which one offers the best loadout? Any help? I'm not extremely interested in like picture quality or anything because I don't have a TV that could support it but still

I've noticed many items from The Batman going on deep clearance. Now is the time to grab some bargains.

I really would love to have the batman. It looks even better than hot toys.

BanDai released a killer highly detailed 1/32 model of the batmobile even tho it is smaller than most car kits it is SO full of detail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"