• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Batman: "The Joker Express"

Nice can't wait.

Better not be crappy :o

Indeed. The Joker has gotten the lion's share of episodes so far, but they haven't all been good. His Harley episode last season was good, but at least half have been stinkers. Hopefully this won't be one of them.

It IS odd how Batgirl seems to only show up when Batman & Robin battle their own rogues, but not for team up appearances. Like Batman is ashamed of her or something. ;)

Batgirl's always shown up whenever she pleases anyway.

It seems to me like Batgirl is the illegitimate daughter of Batman while Robin is the son that Batman can introduce to the League without being embarrassed. LOL Anyway, I hope the Joker episode is a good one. It will make up for the last two crappy episodes with Phosphorus and the Flash.

Indeed. The Joker has gotten the lion's share of episodes so far, but they haven't all been good. His Harley episode last season was good, but at least half have been stinkers. Hopefully this won't be one of them.

It IS odd how Batgirl seems to only show up when Batman & Robin battle their own rogues, but not for team up appearances. Like Batman is ashamed of her or something. ;)

I hope this episode ressembles more of his better episodes with him (Strange Minds, The Laughing Bat, The Apprentice, and Two of a Kind). In these ones, Joker was more of a dangerous threat and less annoying or lame.

Looks like Bats gets his utility belt nabbed off him again in the third pic....which probably explains what he's doing locked up in a cage in the fourth one.

Smooth.

I hope this doesnt turn out like the crap that was last episode.

Batman is starting to look really awesome!

Well to be fair batman and robin are official partners while batgirl is still rogue

I wouldn't particularly see events of that magnitude being something that batgirl wishes she could tackle.

i mean it's probably not like he asks for her assistance but rather shows up at the scene independantly and then tallies along.

it's a very different relationship to robin.

I do really like all the funky threads the joker manages to wear, he really has had some cool costumes in this cartoon.

I wish they would give the same kinda 'irregular' costume designs to other rogues..

off the top of my head i've seen the joker in about six different get ups which is incredible for a cartoon. villains and heroes normally get one boring suit and that's it.

express06.jpg

Bats looks so badass when he's pissed off .

I wish Batman wouldn't fight in the light :/ I know he has to stop trouble during all times of day but it just looks lame...

well that episode was justlike all of the other joker episodes.
nothing special.
they just can't write him, and I really don't like his voice.
AND FOR ****'S SAKE PUT SOME GODDAMN SHOES ON!

well that episode was justlike all of the other joker episodes.
nothing special.
they just can't write him, and I really don't like his voice.
AND FOR ****'S SAKE PUT SOME GODDAMN SHOES ON!
Yep, nothing new, nothing special, nothing...JOKER.

I liked the beginning and the whole idea of the episode, but then it just didn't take full advantage of it. Just continued on with stupid ideas and CRAPPY one liners. The whole idea of Gotham going crazy and mayhem in the streets is a wonderful idea and really shows off the lunatic Joker is until...we find out...it comes from...the TRAIN LIGHTS?!:cmad: Are you people serious?! That's the best you could come up with?!:cmad: TRAIN LIGHTS?!:cmad:

:dry:

Jesus, this thing better be canceled by the end of this season or someone's getting shot...
5/10

It wasn't a bad episode, I enjoyed it more than last week's. The Joker is always funny and the plot (though been done before) was okay for this past season. I give it 7/10. Does anyone know if next week is a new episode? I know LOSH has a new episode but not sure about the batman.

Looks like last season was the peak of the show's awesome factor. :(

Mmmmm, season 5 has been sadly disappointing for me. I suspected they would have a hard time following the awesomeness of season 4 (pre-ordered it on DVD yesterday!), especially with Mr. Matsuda gone, but the premiere episode really gave me confidence in their ability to deliver the best season yet. The conclusion of the two-parter was a little shaky, but not enough to make me worry. But the episodes since have all been rather disappointing, 6 or 7 out of ten at best, though Joker Express has been the best so far, excluding the premiere. I actually think season 5 may be the worst season yet. :csad:

Not bad, but not good either.

Maybe I got too excited coming off Season 4, but this season has been a bit underwhelming. It's certainly not awful, and there have even been a few moments that I've really enjoyed, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. This past ep more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"