• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infinity War The Black Widow Thread

Yeah I remember they mentioned they didn't want to have Widow pining for Bruce for like three years.

Like, for the entire flight from Avengers HQ to Wakanda, Bruce never asked why Steve, Natasha, Wanda and Sam look like hobos and aren't on speaking terms with Tony? It didn't even have to be a long-winded explanation - a minute of awkward conversation would've said volumes about the nature of the Avengers' breakup and how hard the past two years have been.

I know right?? A glance to Steve and Bruce could've been like... "So you and Tony... What happened?"

6KfoHLfn_o.jpeg

https://deadline.com/2018/06/black-...male-directors-scarlett-johansson-1202414395/

Biding its time by putting her in The Avengers and other superhero titles, Marvel is moving forward with a Black Widow film with Scarlett Johansson. While they are looking at female filmmakers, Deadline hears keep an eye on Australian helmer Cate Shortland on the short list. Her recent credits include Lore and most recently Berlin Syndrome. Stay tuned.

Seems rather late to do one now. I hope its a one and done one and they arent planning some trilogy with it

I think people just wanna see Scarjo in black tights and that gratuitous back shot of her walking. No lie its been done been in every movie Widow has been in so far lol

Like, for the entire flight from Avengers HQ to Wakanda, Bruce never asked why Steve, Natasha, Wanda and Sam look like hobos and aren't on speaking terms with Tony? It didn't even have to be a long-winded explanation - a minute of awkward conversation would've said volumes about the nature of the Avengers' breakup and how hard the past two years have been.

They caught up with all that in Avengers HQ - Bruce saying there's an Ant Man and a Spider-Man, etc. - that was when they were bringing him up to speed on Civil War...

According to THR,
Marvel has selected Cate Shortland as the Director for their
Black Widow film.

I think people just wanna see Scarjo in black tights and that gratuitous back shot of her walking. No lie its been done been in every movie Widow has been in so far lol

UZTmaHp.gif

:woot::woot::woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"