• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Blacklist: Redemption

Semi Off Topic question -

I looked for a The Blacklist (regular TV series) thread and could not find one.

Is there one?

Didn't quite like the pilot episode, it was alright I guess but felt very rushed, the second episode however was very good.

Does one need to have watched The Blacklist to understand this show?
(Not that I don't want to eventually watch The Blacklist, just not much time on my hands to do so!)

Does one need to have watched The Blacklist to understand this show?
(Not that I don't want to eventually watch The Blacklist, just not much time on my hands to do so!)

Nope I think you're fine without watching/knowing Blacklist.

This feels like mission impossible in the blacklist world

That's the impression I got when they had that once off episode on The Blacklist,heck even one of Tom's names he used was Jacob Phelps (similar to Jim Phelps from the Mission Impossible series)

It's weird that Tom's child hood friend that he can't remember cause he himself was taken away /kidnapped at the age of three became a spy as well too . It's also weird.

The scene where they extracted the woman from under the pool in the first ep was cool, so far the Tom/Solomon dynamic has been the character highlight, glad there was less sexual tension with Tom and Scottie in the 2nd ep. :nrv:

Definitely.

Yeah I really like how they do more than one con/heist each ep and the cast is gelling really nicely.

Latest episode was probably my favorite so far,as kvz5 mentioned the cast is really gelling nicely together and we're only on episode 3 so far.

I'm willing to bet that its not Scotty that's been replaced by a sleeper agent,but Howard (probably happened during his ''plane crash'')

The latest ep was good, it reminded me a bit of The Americans.

Did it bother anyone else how Tom and Salomon flew to Russia to investigate the crash,then flew all the back to the States then Tom (and Nez) had to fly all the way back to Russia again.

Did it bother anyone else how Tom and Salomon flew to Russia to investigate the crash,then flew all the back to the States then Tom (and Nez) had to fly all the way back to Russia again.
oh yeah that did happen I don;t know why but it didn't bother when I saw it . I wounder more about what tom dad said is true ifr that's not the reals scottie she sure is weirdly fool her self even . but the whole Russian making mock towns in north American city's has been done in alot of spy genre especially alias .

next to the fdeath / faked death scene and return of the hero spies /
and the very foundation for the skrull alien race in most marvel lore when they try to invade earth marvel and replace all the heroes with often shap shifters race often . hmm I guess I'm the big espionage nerd here.

Yeah I'm more inclined to believe Scottie than Howard for now. It was also nice to see Nez do something else besides drive Tom and Solomon around.

So... who's taking care of Agnes now?

It was nice learning about why Solomon is so loyal to Scottie.

Have to say Im really impressed with the production value of this series, especially in tonight's episode.The Plummer scene was hilarious Tom and Solomon work so well together.

Last edited:
Have to say Im really impressed with the production value of this series, especially in tonight's episode.The Plummer scene was hilarious Tom and Solomon work so well together.

I laughed my ass off at that scene! "I'm not racist! My paintings have black, blue, red..." :lmao:

That was a great episode. Nice twist with the case they were working. And the tense ending. 😮👍

Glad they didn't drag out Scotty learning Tom's identity.

The Tom and Mom showdown next week should be good.

I'm loving the Tom/Nez friendship. :up: Lines have been drawn!

Glad they didn't drag out Scotty learning Tom's identity.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised with that. The last scene with Terry and Famke was some darn good acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"