• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Blacklist: Redemption

Ugh, cant believe this is most likely going to to get cancelled, especially after how it concluded.Its a shame cause I feel in some ways that if the Blacklist never had Spader then Redemption is a much stronger series.

18342675_10155322204686617_4980760105280184747_n.jpg

UGGGHHHHHHH FAMKE </3 I feel so sorry for her :csad::csad::csad: she loved this character so much. life can be cruel. Famke deserved better. IM SAD & MAD. NBC can choke!
trTgiiD.gif

Well, maybe she can return to HTGAWM on a semi-regular basis... But ugh still... I really loved this cast. :argh:

Well at least this increases the chances of Terry O'Quinn eventually showing up on The Blacklist and sharing a scene with Spader.I mean they have to resolve Redemption's story line at some point right?

Well at least this increases the chances of Terry O'Quinn eventually showing up on The Blacklist and sharing a scene with Spader.I mean they have to resolve Redemption's story line at some point right?
yep it's the only other way .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"