The Bryce Dallas Howard/Gwen Stacy Thread - Part 1

Per the advice of Powder-Man, it's time for a Gwen thread. No Venom, GG2, Sandman discussions here. Post recent pictures of Bryce, news about the character, talk about the character (what you want her role to be, what her role should be, how mad you are that she is in the film, etc.)

gwencopy3yv.jpg

Her casting annoucement:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001881353

Columbia is keeping a tight lid on the third movie's story line, though it is known that Gwen is the third part of a love triangle and that the character does survive.

From the Entertainment Weekly article (April 28 / May 5, 2006):
In January, she scored a part in Spider-Man 3, pretty much the holiest of holies among currently filming comic-book adaptations.

"I think, with this movie," Howard says sunnily, "a lot of things have been last-minute because they worked so, so much on the story."

In next summer's Spider-Man 3, she'll be unavoidable as Gwen Stacy, a buxom new love interest for Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire). "They gave me some heavy-duty push-up bras so I have a nice rack as well," boasts Howard. Cast only days before she had to start shooting - though she says she had no indication that she was a replacement or an also ran - Howard had no time to test wigs. Since Gwen has always been blonde in the comics, a dye job was deemed essential.

Video of Bryce on The Tonight Show:
mms://205.178.146.40/191121/Bryce_D_Howard_interview.wmv

(Bryce briefly mentions Spider-Man 3 and the new hair color)

Woo, a 5 years old thread but:
After i watched the new Spider-Man movie a second time it's ironic for me that the "other love interesst" aka Gwen Stacy has a much tighter integration to the story of Spider-Man 3 than the lead female character of The Amazing Spider-Man.

There's not really much to say about this version of Gwen. Her version really just looked like Gwen and she was only in a few scenes.

After i watched the new Spider-Man movie a second time it's ironic for me that the "other love interesst" aka Gwen Stacy has a much tighter integration to the story of Spider-Man 3 than the lead female character of The Amazing Spider-Man.

You're joking right? :funny:

I will do the generous thing and keep anything Batman out of this thread, so....I will show this instead:

36d8kj.jpg

I liked Howard in the role, but she did... well nothing.

Well she had few lines and very few scenes not Howard fault the writers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"