The Kirsten Dunst/Mary Jane Watson Thread - Part 1

I noticed Kirsten/MJ didn't have an official thread yet, so I decided to create one. Discuss all Mary Jane/Kirsten Dunst related news, photos, etc. in here. :)

premierejune0607copy0jk.jpg

I for one, hope that Peter and MJ end up together at the end of the film and he proposes to her. The teaser showed a ring in it, which undoubtedly is an engagement ring for MJ. Hope he asks her by the end of the movie. :up:

Sad to see this thread die... once upon a time it was bustling with Kirsten lovers. I found a clip of Kirsten in a movie that's coming out in 2012 called "Melancholia". It's a weird clip imo but a man puts his head in between her boobs at one point so it's a worthy watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-V1w3P1EhY&feature=related

My bad the film I posted is already out. XD

Kirsten Dunst was once very, very beautiful. But as Mary Jane in the trilogy? She just never clicked to me as attractive. Just my two cents.

I always loved Kirsten Dunst,even pre-Spidey. Everyone(or at least most)seem to think she's not that attractive,but I beg to differ. While she's not what I'd call a sex goddess like a Megan Fox,she is very cute and sexy. Hell,I'd date her in a heartbeat! I still love her today,although her rather negative attitude towards the series around parts 2 and 3 still bother me.
I thought she made a great Mary Jane in the series(or would have),but the way the character was written was rather poor,even in Spider-man 2. MJ in the films was selfish,made horrible decisions and was kind of a skank,esp. in part 3. Sometimes I wondered why Peter even liked her. But very little of this was Kirsten's fault,imo. Raimi and co. completely butchered Mary Jane. Out of the 3 films,I'd say she was at her best in part 1.

go watch melancholia to see mj in the buff even as thin as he is she still has a huge rack!!!

also she gives one of the best performances of the year

Last edited:
^yeah i have it but yet to watch she might get nominated for an oscar for it

Anyone ever have the chance to meet her in person? Anyone have any cool stories?

I think she did a great job as Mary Jane. :up:

I have to disagree: I always thought of Maryt Jane as a strong character with a deep grief inside but LOYTS of personality on the outside. The most popular girl, talkling back to the biggest studds out there, an unstoppable party girl, "Face it, tiger... you just hit the jackpot!" etc etc, and Kirsten gave me nothing of that, but some average love interest. She wasn't terrible at all, but she wasn't the traditional Mary Jane from the comics.

She was VERY terrible in Spider-Man 3. Last time I checked, Mary Jane shouldn't be a whiney, selfish girl.

I have to disagree: I always thought of Maryt Jane as a strong character with a deep grief inside but LOYTS of personality on the outside. The most popular girl, talkling back to the biggest studds out there, an unstoppable party girl, "Face it, tiger... you just hit the jackpot!" etc etc, and Kirsten gave me nothing of that, but some average love interest. She wasn't terrible at all, but she wasn't the traditional Mary Jane from the comics.
Even though she wasn't the Mary Jane from the comics, I still liked her.

Anybody have a favorite scene with MJ?
A couple of my favorite scenes with MJ would be where she sang "They Say It's Wonderful" and "I'm Through With Love". Personally, I like her version better than the original Marilyn Monroe song.

She was VERY terrible in Spider-Man 3. Last time I checked, Mary Jane shouldn't be a whiney, selfish girl.
and peter shouldn't be a dancing emo

and venom shouldn't be revealing his face every 2 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"