The Bully - First Trailer and Info PS2 Exclusive

Zenien

Reaction score
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/746/746536/vids_1.html
Youtube version

bully-20050607041904993.jpg

Today Rockstar confirmed to IGN that its upcoming shoolyard-simulator Bully would be released in October.

August 10, 2006 - "This probably isn't the game you thought it was." At least, that's the sentiment being expressed in various newspaper write-ups all over the country regarding Bully, Rockstar Games' rediscovered actioner for the PlayStation 2. Unheard of since E3 2005 and believed to be grounded in a number of outrageous and unconfirmed scenarios that had opponents screaming about thing before the truth was unveiled, Bully puts players in control of 15 year-old Jimmy Hopkins -- a boy who has just begun his first year in the New England-based Bullworth Academy, and a guy who's charged with the mission of ridding the school of a number of its undesirable elements.

bully-20050519005335121.jpg

Identified by their white shirts, the bullies are against everyone else: the teachers, the nerds, the jocks, the preppies... you name 'em, they're against 'em. Luckily, Jimmy is encouraged to stand up for himself and the other kids, and while players can certainly have moments of questionable judgment themselves (through pranks and razzing), being a bad kid isn't supposed to be tolerated. Again, this probably isn't the game you thought it was.

With Bully ramping up for an October release, IGN will be bringing you plenty more details on the game shortly.

Official Homepage

I'm more interested in GTA: School then actual GTA. This looks like a mix of Revenge of the nerds and Animal House.

It is, eventually. For some reason Sony spent money to secure this, not noticing that they have another console coming out that they should be paying attention to. Oh well, Sony's been doing a lot of stupid things lately.

^ why not? theyre still making alot of money with the ps2.

SO I wonder if they'll allow car jacking... with bikes and stuff instead. THis could be really fun. THe uber violence of GTA doesn't interest me but BUlly seems to have a nice tone to it.

The kids face looks messed up,bad design.

Topdawg said:
The kids face looks messed up,bad design.

Can't be helped; especially if this game ends up being as big as a GTA game.

No, ROCKSTAR cancelled the xbox version.

The game look better than I thought it would... The media sucks for jumping on the whole "OMG you play a bully... This game will kill kids" crap :o

^ I watched that yesterday he was being a prick the whole time

Jack Thompson is back I see... Rockstar really do have a new game coming :D

dr venture said:
^ I watched that yesterday he was being a prick the whole time

IS NOT AN ORANGE, ALWAYS AN ORANGE? ;)

Unless the Orange is a dumb ******** named Jack Thompson... Then its just a dumb ********.

(I had to use the Australian spelling for ******* cause ******* is censored :confused: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"