Legends of Tomorrow The Caity Lotz IS White Canary/Sara Lance Thread

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
zv0OBAV.jpg

Back by popular demand! Who is she playing? Is it Sara/Black Canary from the past returned? Discuss and speculate!

Last edited:
I have to assume there's some Lazarus Pit/time travel/alternate universe shenanigans going on, what with Ra's Al-Ghul, Rip Hunter, and the Flash running around the shared universe.

It'd be really weird if they cast her to play anyone other than a revived/alternate Sara.

I am sure somehow she is sara resurrected.How i am not sure although my inkling is time travel.

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known? DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”); Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” “Superman Returns”); Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”); Caity Lotz (“Arrow”); Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”); Franz Drameh (“Edge of Tomorrow”); with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”), Marc Guggenheim (“Arrow,” “Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”) and Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”).

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-reveals-caity-lotzs-character

White Canary huh.

Interesting to see how they explain her being alive

It's been heavily speculted she is white carney.This confirms it.

I still think season finale of flash will explain how she Is In it.

Caity was too proment on arrow to be playing new character.I am fairly sure this is time travel effect.

I'm not a fan of Sara, but thank god that ridiculous cleavage is gone.

She looked so much better as carney than Katie cassidy does.Usually women In black leather are attractive yet laurel as carney so far from it.

She will be welcome addation to legends.

Not a fan of the whitewashing, but that's par the course for Arrow sadly.

That said, I loved Sara so I'm down for this.

Well they insist of sticking comic book BC in stupid fishnets, so a little cleavage is actually an improvement in that regard. White Canary is cool (Lady Shiva had that moniker in the comics for a little bit if I remember correctly). I wonder if keep her latest resurrection a secret this time, or if Papa Lance, Oliver, Laurel, etc will eventually find out? Because that'd be REALLY awkward?

Well they insist of sticking comic book BC in stupid fishnets, so a little cleavage is actually an improvement in that regard. White Canary is cool (Lady Shiva had that moniker in the comics for a little bit if I remember correctly). I wonder if keep her latest resurrection a secret this time, or if Papa Lance, Oliver, Laurel, etc will eventually find out? Because that'd be REALLY awkward?

Well, that set photo we saw awhile back had Oliver and Barry in costume with the Legends cast, so I imagine that word of Sara being alive again will get out before long. I wonder if she'll be brought back as a way of Malcolm trying to save his arse from Nyssa.

Not a fan of the whitewashing, but that's par the course for Arrow sadly.

That said, I loved Sara so I'm down for this.

That's not whitewashing though. Sara is still Sara, she is just using a different name and color palette. She isn't playing the woman who was White Canary in the comics. Sin was whitewashing, this isnt.

If she ever meets Cisco he needs to ask her if she calls herself White Canary because she pulled a Gandalf.

I wonder if Malcolm brought her back to appease Nyssa or Thea.

I wonder if Malcolm brought her back to appease Nyssa or Thea.

I think it'd be cool if Vandal used the pool to bring her back so he could use her as a minion and at the start she's a bad guy until she starts to think more clearly.

I hope they bring her back through means that aren't complete ********.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"