Arrow The Caity Lotz/Black Canary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say that Oliver and Sara are done, romantically, regardless of who he starts sleeping with next.

That's fine, as long as they don't move back to the Laurel romance.

It's going to be interesting to see them try to continually pull off this "have their cake and eat it too" approach with the Canary.

2768P49.jpg
YE3fW4K.jpg
tm7zsXl.jpg
Lde10FL.jpg
5KFCHIW.jpg
z14Cadh.jpg
AYTSUVe.jpg
9BmQsIH.jpg
RrWWLg7.jpg

^^ Some Caity pics from 2007, with her band "Soccx".

Her skin doesn't look that great in close ups and she has some noticeable crow's feet and bags under her eyes at her age. :(

Is her face more heavily made up on the show with some kind of base/ foundation?

Possibly, but it is always refreshing to see a celeb who looks relatively normal.

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over this.Last year the place would've erupted.Either the Sara fans have finally been beaten into submission by the the Laurel fans,or the poor mothers are still crying in their beer.
333pzql.gif

2NZlBNg.gif

NLGs6kI.gif

I didn't notice the blood before.:csad:

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over this.Last year the place would've erupted.Either the Sara fans have finally been beaten into submission by the the Laurel fans,or the poor mothers are still crying in their beer.
333pzql.gif

2NZlBNg.gif

NLGs6kI.gif

I think most people knew it was coming eventually.

333pzql.gif

2NZlBNg.gif

NLGs6kI.gif

I can't grieve :facepalm:

Rest In peace Sara.

It's clear now the producers with female characters only care about Laurel who Is hated
by a decent size of fan base of show.

I'm certain it was Komodo that did it. He's a new villain from Jeff Lemire's run in the comics and they announced that he was gonna be on the show. Komodo was infamous for basically tearing Oliver's life apart so I'm pretty sure it was him.

Rest In peace Sara.

It's clear now the producers with female characters only care about Laurel who Is hated

Sara was an awesome character with a lot of love poured into her, and it showed in the final product. Let's not forget that just because she got turned out to be a Gwen Stacy.

333pzql.gif

2NZlBNg.gif

NLGs6kI.gif

I knew it was inevitable. And I am pretty disappointed, mostly because I liked her far more than the other person who is mostly a waste of space.

333pzql.gif

2NZlBNg.gif

NLGs6kI.gif

Because we knew it was inevitably coming and we've already pretty much exhaustively said our peace last season. We had hope that after last season that she would pop in and out throughout the next season or two but still knew in the back of our minds it was more than likely gonna happen.

Also we are still in the Denial stage of grief, the Anger is coming.

Rest In peace Sara.

ok huh? Lets not act like any female on this show has suffered because of Laurel. And we are still going to get Saras story in flashbacks.

I don't mind that it happened (although I would have kept her alive forever and maybe had her take on a different mantle); what I hate is how it happened. What a pathetic end to a great character. I don't care who killed her; she went out like a helpless child.

At least it was just the fall that killed her and not the arrows to the gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"