The Canceled Shows of Tomorrow: Pilot Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Come live with me! :woot:

Don't tempt me... in two years I totally expect to have a breakdown and run away somewhere.

:csad:

I'm trying to think up a list of some of the big current US shows and the times they're aired in the UK:

9PM
Glee
NCIS
CSI
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire

10PM
House
Mad Men
Fringe
The Walking Dead
Desperate Housewives
True Blood
Dexter
Spartacus
Law & Order

And hardly anything of note airs in the 8pm slot.

Yeah, move almost all of those forward an hour and it's our programming. Another thing I forgot to mention. 10:00 news, maybe it's an American thing (probably) but it's on almost every night for those who can't watch it at 5 or 6. :dry:

Been meaning to watch Boardwalk Empire too... it's one of my favorite eras.

**** Parenthood....Peter Krause and Lauren Graham deserve better.....Krause should be in season 4 of Dirty Sexy Money right now

silence:cmad:

The event cancelled....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn. I really liked the Defenders. :(

There goes another show I watch.

Anyone know what's happening with the Mentalist? Has it been axed or renewed for a 4th season?

Smash sounds a bit like Fame.

Mentalist is #3 scripted show on tv, I think. Maybe #4.

I believe it's in the "certain to be renewed" category.

Mentalist is #3 scripted show on tv, I think. Maybe #4.

I believe it's in the "certain to be renewed" category.

What are number 1 and 2 (and possibly 3)?

NCIS, NCIS:LA. Mentalist is 3.

What about the CSI franchise? Or Castle? Where are they? Is there a list of the shows and their rankings that I could see?

I see that NBC has released their schedule for the fall. Would it surprise anyone if NBC had no backup plan on Sunday Nights in the fall? I would not be surprised if all NBC does that night is show replays of their dramas as well as Dateline NBC. IMO, NBC is the network that will suffer the most from the NFL lockout if the entire season is canceled. Sunday Night Football is their highest rated program, guaranteeing that for at least 18 weeks in the fall, NBC won't finish dead last among broadcast networks all seven days a week and it also guarantees them a ratings win on Sunday.

Sunday Night Football is the only program on NBC that is most likely to get a 10.0 national rating or more. It's their ratings giant.

I see that Chuck has moved to Friday. Normally, I would be upset at this move, but since its the last season, I could care less.

Didn't even realize new shows were still being done. Lost track of this a long time ago....kinda like The Simpsons.

It's done a lot of good. The last time that show was canceled, there was outrage. I don't think there will similiar outrage this time around. I'm sure that other networks would pick up this show in an instant though because of the impact this show has had on families and the police.

I see that NBC has released their schedule for the fall. Would it surprise anyone if NBC had no backup plan on Sunday Nights in the fall? I would not be surprised if all NBC does that night is show replays of their dramas as well as Dateline NBC. IMO, NBC is the network that will suffer the most from the NFL lockout if the entire season is canceled. Sunday Night Football is their highest rated program, guaranteeing that for at least 18 weeks in the fall, NBC won't finish dead last among broadcast networks all seven days a week and it also guarantees them a ratings win on Sunday.

Sunday Night Football is the only program on NBC that is most likely to get a 10.0 national rating or more. It's their ratings giant.

I see that Chuck has moved to Friday. Normally, I would be upset at this move, but since its the last season, I could care less.

NBC has a few live variety specials in the works if the NFL season is cut short. They think at worst the first two months would be lost. The specials would air on a different night if they're not used. They would take a big hit in the ratings no question, they do have a few shows being held back for midseason that could also be inserted along with their reality shows. The Voice for instance could have a special 2 hour Sunday show and throwing in a Dateline special or Brian Williams' new newsmagazine.

Fox..... you cancel the one show you have that's actually got potential to help people?! **** you. Cancel The Simpsons or something else that's outlived it's usefulness. Like Family Guy or House. :facepalm:

If Kono dies tonight then everyone make the killing blow your avatars

A show about two adults *****ing about their teenage daughters? Yeah, I could get into that...

Parents hate their ****ing kids...its about time we started making fun of that

Those girls deserve it. They act like *****es.

Oh God, Thread Manager is coming. I can sense it... :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"