The Chronicles of Narnia

I would prefer the books be adapted as good, decent budgeted tv shows rather than more movies (it's what Netflix is best at afterall) - although the Netflix staple of 10 episodes might just be a tad too much. I'm sure they could tell each story in 7 or 8 episodes.

Personally I am most looking forward to seeing The Horse and His Boy. It's been quite a while since I've read any of them but I remember that one being my favourite and enjoying the difference in setting etc.

I'm sure they could tell each story in 7 or 8 episodes.

Even less than that. Prince Caspian the movie was bloated because the book was already so slight. I think at most maybe 4 episodes a book if that.

I really really hope they focus on getting amazing child actors for this, and not just hire just anybody who's just decent ones because "those are what we could find".

I also think it's best to not do remakes of the previous three adaptions, but going ahead with Silver Chair as a soft reboot. NOT a hard reboot, but a soft reboot hinting about the events from the Dawn Treader film (yes, the film. Not just the book).

Last edited:
first they should do a better version of Dawn Threader - that movie was awful and left out the best part (the one with the sea people)
Lion,Witch,Wardrobe and Prine Caspian were great

first they should do a better version of Dawn Threader - that movie was awful and left out the best part (the one with the sea people)
Why not?
I suggest Ed Oxenbould as Edmund, as the character has aged that much before Dawn Treader.
Doesn't matter he's blond. Edmund in the BBC series was.
Caspian then? Frank Dillane, since he's has sort of a hispanic look.
Was also about to suggest MacKenzie Foy as Lucy, but she's american (despite her English vibe in Nut Cracker)
Not sure about Eustace yet. Maybe Tom Sweet?

That's the level of actors needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"