The Colossus/Piotr Rasputin Thread

Reaction score
Despite appearing in five Marvel movies, we haven't seen Colossus as a full time X-Men with a substantial role that is working alongside famous X-Men.

Who will be the MCU Colossus?

Piotr is so hard because it’s hard to find someone with that body type that could act. Still, it would be interesting to challenge the idea of “the bad Russian” stereotype especially now

Jacob Elordi

MV5BNDE5NGRhNzMtZTRlMC00YzY0LWEzYzMtMTU1ZjAyMTBiNDRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzAwNTgwOTk@._V1_.jpg

Ah he doesn’t really have that Russian look. He would make a great Cyclops though!

I'd like to see him with the X-Men with an actual relationship. Its weird he appeared in 3 X-Men films without actually having a real and genuine connection with anyone.

Damn no.

So its really foX's Deadpool 3 produced by Marvel Studios.

Good Lord.

basically, yeah.
Call me when Feige announces Marvel Studios's X-Men.

It better be the final Deadpool film especially with this cast.

But I really wish Kevin Feige just ignored the success of Deadpool 1/2 and just hire Ryan Reynolds for Avengers: Secret Wars if they want the film to feature actors from non mcu films. Deadpool 3 just seems redundant to me. They could have poured their money, time and effort into another film like Shang-Chi 2, Eternals 2 and Dr. Strange 3, instead of making us wait 5 years for those sequels.

I was so hyped when Colossus transformed in the X2 trailer for those few seconds. :cool: Hopefully with a couple of decades of film tech advances and a bigger budget they can get that looking even better.

I was so hyped when Colossus transformed in the X2 trailer for those few seconds. :cool: Hopefully with a couple of decades of film tech advances and a bigger budget they can get that looking even better.
I really eXpected him to get a bigger role in X3. Like how Iceman got a bigger in X2.

I really eXpected him to get a bigger role in X3. Like how Iceman got a bigger in X2.
So many hopes and dreams smashed with the release of X3. After X2 the hype and speculation for X3 was one of my favourite times on the Hype, and also what got me to finally sign up after having been a guest lurker for years.

So many hopes and dreams smashed with the release of X3. After X2 the hype and speculation for X3 was one of my favourite times on the Hype, and also what got me to finally sign up after having been a guest lurker for years.
Yeah I remember how everyone was eXcited to see how will they continue on characters like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Jubilee and PhoeniX in X3.

Yeah I remember how everyone was eXcited to see how will they continue on characters like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Jubilee and PhoeniX in X3.
Unfortunately no good answers on those. :csad:

We speculated a whole bunch for naught. :dry: :D

I wonder if they will keep the Colossus in Deadpool and also do a MCU X-Men Colossus, or get rid of the Deadpool version (whenever the time comes).

I wonder if they will keep the Colossus in Deadpool and also do a MCU X-Men Colossus, or get rid of the Deadpool version (whenever the time comes).
Get rid of Deadpool's Colossus after Secret Wars, and reboot the character for Marvel Studios' X-Men.

I don't like Deadpool's take on X-Men characters (Deadpool, Yukio, Negasonic, Cable, Domino, Juggernaut and those were randomly killed in Deadpool 2).

However, I do think we won't see a new Colossus for a long while after Deadpool 3. I think we would see a new Angel, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Jubilee first before they reboot Colossus.

Get rid of Deadpool's Colossus after Secret Wars, and reboot the character for Marvel Studios' X-Men.

I don't like Deadpool's take on X-Men characters (Deadpool, Yukio, Negasonic, Cable, Domino, Juggernaut and those were randomly killed in Deadpool 2).

However, I do think we won't see a new Colossus for a long while after Deadpool 3. I think we would see a new Angel, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Jubilee first before they reboot Colossus.
I definitely hope they do a totally new Colossus for MCU X-Men. I agree he might not be around for a while and could miss the first film or 2

I definitely hope they do a totally new Colossus for MCU X-Men. I agree he might not be around for a while and could miss the first film or 2
Great thing they have plenty of choices though its gonna be like foX-Men again, in which we would wait a long time just to see him with the X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"