The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Meet-Up Thread: Get Ready for July 18th!

Anyone going to the Rochester NY 11:45 showing tomorrow PM ME!

King of Prussia IMAX in Philly.

I couldn't get the IMAX tickets but i'm not crying since I caught the one in New York on Tuesday. I'll be at the 12:01 regular screening though.

Midnight showing tonight at AMC Crestwood in Crestwood, IL. Fo yo face.

Anyone at the 12:01 showing at Regal in Lincolnshire, IL?

Couldn't get tickets to the IMAX one there, but still got regular ones. Though I'm not too upset about it because I saw it in IMAX at the July 15th screenings. :D

the mira mesa imax screen looked like a regular screen, i was unimpressed during kicking and screening

Really? I've never been to an IMAX theater, so I think I won't even notice.

I heard that when you see it in IMAX, it's actually the 35mm print on an IMAX screen and that the screen gets bigger when they show the scenes shot in IMAX. Sounds kinda stupid to me. Any truth to this?

I heard that when you see it in IMAX, it's actually the 35mm print on an IMAX screen and that the screen gets bigger when they show the scenes shot in IMAX. Sounds kinda stupid to me. Any truth to this?

It's got the letterbox during the movie, and when it goes into IMAX, it goes full screen, yes. But even when it's not the IMAX screens, it's effing huge, and glorious. And then when the IMAX scenes DO kick in? GUH, it's AMAZING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"