The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent of Chaos

Reaction score
Amazon.com has posted new listings for books relating to "The Dark Knight"...Including the Official Novel written by Dennis O' Neil! Set to be Released July 1st, 2008.

- Carve a SMILE:grin:

Welcome To The Official TDK Merchandise Thread!
Here Discuss and Post Pictures of ALL TDK Merchandise!
:hoboj:

Damn it!
Denny O is great at comic writing, as we all know. But his novels suck balls.
Knightfall and BB are terribly written.

Now if someone can find where we can purchase Joker socks, his vest, his shirt, his coat, his bank robbery mask, and his undies.... well that would be swell.

tdk_figure.jpg

This was a Prototype for the TDK action Figures

tdk_figure.jpg

This was a Prototype for the TDK action Figures

yeah thats just the prototype, the actual figure will not look like that at all. maybe the mold will stay the same for the most part, but the colors will be fixed for sure, the blue will be gone and the extremly gold belt will not be that gold. io wonder if this is the regular 12 inch version like the action-cape batman from the begins line.

Now if someone can find where we can purchase Joker socks, his vest, his shirt, his coat, his bank robbery mask, and his undies.... well that would be swell.
This is at least where learning trades like knitting and sewing come in handy. :woot: Now I just have to find the right colour of material.

I missed the Batman Begins novel. I'm tempted to check TDK's, but usually I just read them for spoilers and descriptions. I think I'll buy it, and just read it after watching the movie.

I'll be AWFULLY TEMPTED to buy TDK's novel when it's released, I just know it, but I'll try not too...I want the movie to be a big surprise..

Amazon.com has posted new listings for books relating to "The Dark Knight"...Including the Official Novel written by Dennis O' Neil! Set to be Released July 1st, 2008.

- Carve a SMILE:grin:
You arent going to be kind enough to link us directly?

I'm so looking fwd to the Joker figure.

probobly more than one joker figure
battle assult joker, bomber joker, joker with knife cutting action chop

i'm definitely getting the TDK novelization :hoboj:

i read the Begins novel and there was one sequence that was cut from the movie that actually showed an early form of Bruce's "detective" skills:

In the book, when Bruce returns to Gotham it's all kept very hush-hush, like in the movie. But instead of just showing up at Wayne Enterprises, Bruce does some research into the League of Shadows and in particular Ra's himself. This research leads him to an auction in New York, where Bruce attempts to buy an ancient manuscript about Ra's's origins.

Unfortunately, the seller is killed before he can get to the auction house )his plane "crashed") and the auctioner only has scans of the original in his office. So Bruce sneaks into the auction house later that night, carrying supplies in an alligator purse :woot: and is able to take photos of the scans. Upon returning to Gotham, Bruce finds that the auction house has burned down, supposedly caused by a "gas leak".

The manuscript describes how Ra's came to be, and there areexplicit references to the Lazarus Pit and Ra's's immortality as caused by the pit.

though i know they cut it for pacing reasons, i woulda loved to have seen this in the finished film.

i'm definitely getting the TDK novelization :hoboj:

i read the Begins novel and there was one sequence that was cut from the movie that actually showed an early form of Bruce's "detective" skills:

In the book, when Bruce returns to Gotham it's all kept very hush-hush, like in the movie. But instead of just showing up at Wayne Enterprises, Bruce does some research into the League of Shadows and in particular Ra's himself. This research leads him to an auction in New York, where Bruce attempts to buy an ancient manuscript about Ra's's origins.

Unfortunately, the seller is killed before he can get to the auction house )his plane "crashed") and the auctioner only has scans of the original in his office. So Bruce sneaks into the auction house later that night, carrying supplies in an alligator purse :woot: and is able to take photos of the scans. Upon returning to Gotham, Bruce finds that the auction house has burned down, supposedly caused by a "gas leak".

The manuscript describes how Ra's came to be, and there areexplicit references to the Lazarus Pit and Ra's's immortality as caused by the pit.

though i know they cut it for pacing reasons, i woulda loved to have seen this in the finished film.

I think O'Neil wrote that for the novelization anyway, along with Ra's "backstory" and numerious other things. I don't think any of that stuff was in the scripts for the film.

I think O'Neil wrote that for the novelization anyway, along with Ra's "backstory" and numerious other things. I don't think any of that stuff was in the scripts for the film.

huh..i assumed it was, would've been a pretty cool sequence nonetheless, in the script or not

probobly more than one joker figure
battle assult joker, bomber joker, joker with knife cutting action chop

there should be one joker figure with all his acessories (knifes, guns, cards, ect)

kind of like the ichabod crane figure from the tim burton sleepy hollow movie
he came with all his stuff he used in the movie

i always hate how there is multiple figures
how about figures of racheal, alfred, gordon, maroni
harvey den pre twoface ect

As soon as They reveal the Joker and Two-Face busts i'm Pre-ordering :oldrazz:

Tumbler and Bat-Pod two-in-one? I guess that means the Pod comes out of the Tumbler?

Also: I'm glad they brought back the Sports Coupe. Does anyone remember this action figure?

brcustomcoupe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"