The Dark Knight The Dark Knight: The Game

The problem with these movie tie in games is that not enough work is done on them period. Because they know for movies, especially some of the more popular ones, is that its not needed. It comes down to money. Some games have tons of money and loads more time invested in them and still fall short or are just crap anyway. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for this game no matter who is helming it.

Pandemic wouldn't be making the game if people weren't trying to make it decent. Pandemic doesn't make crap, and it wouldn't risk sullying its reputation.

I kind of lost hope a long time ago with Video games based on movies. I never played the BB game, was just wondering if it's at least worth a rental?

I enjoyed it, it wasn't great - but it was fun. And it has fantastic production values.

I kind of lost hope a long time ago with Video games based on movies. I never played the BB game, was just wondering if it's at least worth a rental?

If you're a Batman fan of course its worth the rental. :yay: Over all, its not a great game however I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was, and just playing as Bats in a cool stealth environment made it for me. It also had great replay value with me, especially in the unlockable suits.

Pandemic wouldn't be making the game if people weren't trying to make it decent. Pandemic doesn't make crap, and it wouldn't risk sullying its reputation.

I'm not saying they are trying to make a crap game. Pandemic wouldn't try and set out to do that. But theres only so much that they can do. Its not going to be what people want it to be. Its just not practical for them to do that.

I can't remember the name but I had played a Batman game that was released a few years back. It was based/influenced off the animated series. The series from the 90's. I really liked that one, it was fun and had a good assortment of villains.

I liked the BB game but they really need to step it up for TDK game.

I'm not saying they are trying to make a crap game. Pandemic wouldn't try and set out to do that. But theres only so much that they can do. Its not going to be what people want it to be. Its just not practical for them to do that.

I don't see why not. They have been working on this game for a while - and they still have a year to work on it...

Plus they have a great history with open ended games. Mercenaries 2 is suppose to be fantastic.

Theyre making another game as well. Its a different take on WWII games. Its supposed to be pretty innovative.

*sughs* Well you will just find out the hard way then. It was the same story with the BB game. Games like this aren't the highest priority. You think they are putting in as much money and effort into TDK as they are with Mercenaries 2? No man, and for what kind of game you guys want and are expecting, they would need to and more for that matter. But the simple fact is those games are never put as the highest priority.

Begins game was ok, hope this one is an improvement.

GTA: Gotham City

You know what you be pretty damn interesting, THAT! GTA: Gotham, but not playing as Batman, playing as a common street thug working for Falcone or Maroni and rise through the ranks like a GTA game, but this time you're coming in contact with our beloved villians, building associations with or rivalries, kidnapping and assassinating notable Gothamites, pulling heists at places like Wayne Enterprises and eventually you'll have The Dark Knight himself hunting you down.

You know what you be pretty damn interesting, THAT! GTA: Gotham, but not playing as Batman, playing as a common street thug working for Falcone or Maroni and rise through the ranks like a GTA game, but this time you're coming in contact with our beloved villians, building associations with or rivalries, kidnapping and assassinating notable Gothamites, pulling heists at places like Wayne Enterprises and eventually you'll have The Dark Knight himself hunting you down.

That would be pretty damn cool but I think a huge number of fans would be turned off since you don't actually play as Batman.

That would be pretty damn cool but I think a huge number of fans would be turned off since you don't actually play as Batman.

I'm not saying that should be made in place of a Batman game, it should just be another one out there. Just like many of the Star Wars games out there, you don't play as any of the characters in the films but play within their universe and often come in contact with familiar faces.

I'm not saying that should be made in place of a Batman game, it should just be another one out there. Just like many of the Star Wars games out there, you don't play as any of the characters in the films but play within their universe and often come in contact with familiar faces.

I see now! Either way....I would play it. Would be interesting to avoid or take on Batman.

I almost like that idea better than being Batman. It's time for something totally fresh in a Batman video game.

EA will not be publishing this game because Eidos bought the rights. nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"