Superman Returns The DVD Commentary. What are you eager for the SR crew to discuss??

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
I hope this one stays open. I just can't figure out why my previous thread was closed... an explanation would have been nice :thing:

Anyway this one I'm sure hasn't been discussed before or anything like that.

So very simply which scene are you eager to hear the director and writers and actors behind SR discuss most in the dVd Commentary?

I must say that I'm really looking forward to how they explain everything about New Krypton and the events that took place there. It should be interesting.

your thoughts? :super:

The usual obviously

Commentaries by the writer and the director : Dan , Mike and SInger
Commentatis by the cast : Brandon , Kate and Kevin. What would be nice if they also included the other memebers as well such as the guy who played Jimmy , Frank Langella

I'd like to see Singer discuss the kid.
And i liked to see just how brandon recalls doing alot of the green screen shooting .

I'd like them to clear up the whole vague history mystery too and fully go into why we see clark sporting those silly glasses as a kid. That should be something worth explaining.

Wesyeed said:
I'd like them to clear up the whole vague history mystery too and fully go into why we see clark sporting those silly glasses as a kid. That should be something worth explaining.
Agreed. Maybe Bryan can explain what parts he chose to acknowledge as actually happening. :rolleyes:

The could try to explain the storyline only with the story build-up from that cut. Would be funny to hear them in the end: "What was that? - Did we release that?"

I wanna know where they spent 204 million dollars personally. Then how much PCP laced wacky weed they were smoking while writing this dreck would be a good addition to.

Singer: So overall the movie was fantastic. I can believe i only spent 50 million on it

Mike: What happened to the other 150 million?

Singer: er.......well.......to tell you the truth...there were a few houses that looked gorgeous....

i doubt the presence of an audio commentary by anyone. I think it will be in the extended version of the film

Don't know why people want a apolagie for SR if they get it for SR then I want mine for SM2.

I'd like to hear them explain how astronomers on earth had the technology to see a planet that's a galaxy away, and is shattered into a billion pieces.

BS said that it was lex that made up all the astronomers stuff but he took it out of the movie due to time. I would have liked to see it.

Okay, I didn't know about that. Still don't like the idea of Supes leaving earth for 5 years just to check it out.

Also I wouldn't mind hearing how they decided on the version of Lex to put in the film. I guess since they were doing the whole vague history thing it kind of explains it, but I would think you might hear a mention of why they decided not to use the Lex that's in the recent comics and the DCAU, the Lex with Lexcorp. and all that

DrMylesOBoogie said:
I want lots of apolagies from everyone involved with the movie.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

deathshead2 said:
Don't know why people want a apolagie for SR if they get it for SR then I want mine for SM2.

millions of fans, an extremely huge box office profit and a very successful franchise make you not worth of an excuse, dude.:spidey:

I doubt they will be able to respond to the failure of the movie.. most commentaries are done right when the movie is released or a week before or so.

Jacob

Yup yup comments on New Krypton would be most welcome.

Also I want to hear the real deal about the kid. I mean how he came to be. Having a commentary by Singer, Harris and Dougherty commenting stuff would be cool.

I'm sure that Singer will address the box office performance and the mixed response from the fans

*wipes a tear*

sniff...

I can't believe this thread is surviving.

Wesyeed said:
*wipes a tear*

sniff...

I can't believe this thread is surviving.

Another chance for us to bash Singer and Co. for their horrible attemp at a Superman movie.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"