• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman Returns The Final Box Office thread

Showtime029 said:
Singer did it intentionally as a tribute, not sure what Raimi's excuse was.

:huh: I've always thought that tributes are done after someone has past away.?

Mr. Donner is still with us.
The tribute crap is just Singer's way of making his theft of STM legit!

For the record, I like Superman, his universe and most of the characters and I loved the animated seires and how Superman is potrayed on Justice League. I just finished reading Birthright a few weeks ago and all and all thought that it was a good comic that was better than SR and seriously wish that they (the studio and Singer and the writers) would have taken some pointers from it and made a more interesting movie. Disliking SR doesn't mean you have to dislike Superman. Also Batman is my favorite superhero but I don't like Begins nearly as much as I like the Spidey-flicks. I know that some people aren't going to agree with me and thats fine, I can take the heat.

And I've never hid my love of the Spider-Man movies, so pointing that out like I did is useless. I also loved the first two Blade movies and Hellboy, you can point and rag on those movies too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"