• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Firefly" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsleroy

Civilian
Reaction score
"Nine people looking into the blackness of space and seeing nine different things."

- Joss Whedon

I was surprised not to see any recent threads dedicated to Firefly, so I thought i'd make one.

I can't believe Fox cancelled it after 14 episodes, absolutely ridiculous. GAHH! I haven't watched the entire series, I'm pacing myself because I want to take each episode in completely before moving onto the next one since I usually rip right through them if I watch TV online or on a DVD.

Do we have any browncoats on here? I just got into this show after watching Serenity first about a month ago, and I absolutely love it. I love the witty dialogue and acting, although initially I felt it seemed a bit forced. Well, I quickly got over that hump.

Oh yea, I totally crammed this whole series into my system before April 1st when it was suppose to be leaving, luckily it never left

River Tam has some of the best lines

Every episode felt like a series finally, they always get themselves into such hairy situations!!

Terrible series. I'm glad it was canceled...

Well, that's what FOX would like to hear anyways. I actually HATE the fact it was canceled. An absolute brilliant show that needed to keep going... for at least another season. Shows that networks are just not patient.

Firefly, and now Stargate Universe. Give them a chance.

This is still one of my all-time favorite shows. I've even been watching the re-runs every Sunday night on the Science Channel even though I own the dvds. I just can't resist it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"