The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

I am completely out of the loop with the Flash/Arrowverse (tbh I thought this show had ended already), but this looks cool! I really liked Javicia in Batwoman and thought that show was finally finding its footing in season 3. Nice that we will be able to see her again.

I haven’t watch The Flash consistently in years, but I’ll try to check out this final season

Last edited:
A teaser for season 9 has leaked and it says a full trailer will be released Wednesday. The promo also said the premiere will be January 25 2023. So not long from now.

Never mind might be a fake promo.

I love Red Death, but it has to be a dark version of Bruce Wayne. Making it a dark version of Batgirl #2 seems kind of weak.

But admittedly, I’d stopped watching Batwoman long before the new Batwoman was introduced so she might be good. I don’t know.

I love Red Death, but it has to be a dark version of Bruce Wayne. Making it a dark version of Batgirl #2 seems kind of weak.

But admittedly, I’d stopped watching Batwoman long before the new Batwoman was introduced so she might be good. I don’t know.
I thought that Javicia Leslie was way better as the new Batwoman and came into her own in the role. I think they have to do Batwoman in the Arrowverse instead of Bruce because it fits with this universe even though Batman does exist in the Arrowverse but doesn’t have the same connection to the rest of the heroes as Ryan has and what has been set up at least in the future timeline that we saw in the Armageddon event.

Yes our boy Wally is back!!!! Cool about Diggle and Bloodwork as well.

giphy.gif

You can't have essentially the series finale of the Arrowverse without the guy who started it all.

I mean, they could, but nice to hear that Amell will be back.

We might get three graphic novels to finish out the series.

Episodes 1-5 - Red Death
Episodes 6-9 - Bloodwork
Episodes 10-13 - Cobalt Blue/ Reverse Flash

Just no interlude episodes which makes sense.

Now if you asked me, I’d love to see either Tyler or Melissa make an appearance in the final season .

Now if you asked me, I’d love to see either Tyler or Melissa make an appearance in the final season .
I would love both but I would go with Melissa/Kara because she has the most history with Barry.

I would love both but I would go with Melissa/Kara because she has the most history with Barry.
Hard no to Tyler S&L has gone out of its way to distance itself from the Arrowverse. Kara would be awesome the biggest challenge is Melissa is filming The Girls on the Bus in New York right now. That started last September and will have 10 episodes so it’s possible she’ll be done before Flash finishes filming. The other smaller challenge is she’s gone back to her natural dark brunette hair color and I doubt she’d go blonde again just for a guest appearance. She could of course wear a wig but with the exception of the Poison Marry wig every other wig in the Arrowverse has been pretty bad.

Nicole Maines is set to guest star so she’s representing Supergirl. I heard it’s an Iris/Nia reporter team up. If they go with Nia comes to Central City because of a story she’s working on for CatCo they won’t need a complicated excuse for Kara not joining her. I fully expect Nicole insisted on suiting up again. Nia already being in Central City and suiting up without calling Kara is fine too if the problem is something Dreamers powers are helpful for and powerful as she is Kara’s aren’t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"