The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

So Matt Letscher returning means we’ll finally get Reverse Flash origin story most likely.

Unless it's the character Letscher was playing last season who is back somehow. I'd prefer Letscher as Reverse Flash though than Cavanagh.

Unless it's the character Letscher was playing last season who is back somehow. I'd prefer Letscher as Reverse Flash though than Cavanagh.
I’m guessing both the Eobard Thawne from last season brought back into the timeline and he’ll be somehow reunited with Meena/ Fast Track and Reverse Flash in an origin story episode.
I’m assuming Tom Cavanagh will be back as Timeless Wells and possibly Reverse Flash one last time and somehow Cobalt Blue will factor into the season as the final big bad. I am also wondering if Zoom and Godspeed will be back in the series finale since Eric Wallace said that he’s bringing some storylines from season 10 he had planned in the finale now since obviously the show is ending.

Eric Wallace did mention that if the show would’ve had two more seasons he would’ve wrapped up Legends story in a two part episode but he also said that they are currently writing the series final episode and that we may see the Legends one more time in the finale. I hope so because while I felt Batwoman season 3 ended the series in a satisfying manner with a small tease of the season 4 threat. The Legends also getting cancelled and ending in a cliffhanger still hurts and I’m hoping he can fit them in the final episode with them possibly arriving to help Barry. So we’ll see but I’ll live if it doesn’t happen.

I only want the Legends to appear if we can get a Laurel appearance as well. She and Dinah are still on a cliffhanger.

I only want the Legends to appear if we can get a Laurel appearance as well. She and Dinah are still on a cliffhanger.
I would like that too but we’re probably not going to get closure on any of the GA&TC plot lines like Willam for example.

THE CW | The Flash opened its farewell run with 512,000 total viewers (down from its Season 8 finale/average) and a 0.1 demo rating; TVLine readers gave the episode an average grade of “B”; read post mortem.
returned low but it’s the final season so ratings don’t really matter at this point.

THE CW | The Flash opened its farewell run with 512,000 total viewers (down from its Season 8 finale/average) and a 0.1 demo rating; TVLine readers gave the episode an average grade of “B”; read post mortem.
returned low but it’s the final season so ratings don’t really matter at this point.

Bigger than All American in total viewers. .3 below for demo.

I have stuck with this show from the start. I can't believe that this is the last season with a shortened episode order, and the writers are not focusing on the main antagonist. This season could have felt like a cinematic event with the truncated season, but here we are... dealing with "Who is Snow?" and the villain of the week format again. I have suffered through terrible season after terrible season since season 3, arguably. I can't believe that the final season is going to make me bail on it. I do not like it, at all.

That Red Death clip felt like something out of Power Rangers circa 1993. Have they just given up this year? Seems like the Arrowverse will go out on a true whimper.

Forgot to post this last week.
THE CW | The Flash (534K/0.1, read post mortem) added viewers, on-the-bubble Kung Fu(404K/0.1) lost some.

MAJOR SPOILERS for the finale. Looks like we’re getting a Speedster War.

Of course we’re getting a speedster clash of the titans showdown. My criticism is that Eric Wallace doesn’t know how to treat these characters right. He botched Godspeed and last season made Reverse Flash into a pathetic whining brat. Reverse Flash is supposed to be the superior enemy who’s always one step ahead of Barry and the only reason he doesn’t just kill him straight out is because he’d miss tormenting him, that part of his Revenge he gets to be an never ending threat to Barry life .

Last edited:
Last Wednesday ratings.
THE CW | The Flash (490K/0.1, read recap) dipped to its second smallest audience ever, while on-the-bubble Kung Fu(360K/0.1) matched its audience low (set Nov. 16).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"