The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not going to have an affair wither her mom's much younger fiancée here is she? Anyway, this is cool news. Hopefully she actually becomes a speedster at some point.

This season is definitely season of the Speedsters much like season 3 of Arrow was season of the Arrows (Thea, Arsenal, Cupid, Kobra, and Merlyn.) I just hope they handle this a little better.

I'm really stoked for this season.

tumblr_ntnpf6NSEB1tbsjlbo1_1280.png

Love the new symbol

I was not expecting them to introduce Jesse Quick until at least Season 4 so this is a nice surprise. Wonder if she will speed up this season or not.

Idk, I'm actually starting to get concerned that so many speedsters are showing up. I just hope it doesn't water down what makes Barry special.

I don't think both Wally and Jesse will get speed powers this season -- maybe one or the other.

But the Flash has always been about family; maybe moreso than any other DC character aside from Batman. Max, Wally, Jay, Jesse, Bart... there have always been other speedsters around. This wouldn't be a Flash show if they didn't have other speedsters.

I hope we get Bart and Max some time down the line.

If they can differentiate the character's personalities/belief systems enough (and make them all interesting), then I don't care if they all have speed powers. I'm not one of those people who believes that the powers are THE most defining part of a character's, well character.

Idk, I'm actually starting to get concerned that so many speedsters are showing up. I just hope it doesn't water down what makes Barry special.

Me too. Which is part of the reason why I wanted them to wait to introduce Wally

I still want more color on the mask with the lighting. Then it would be perfect!

I never knew I needed this until now
fz8b53.jpg

With TheFlash introducing us the Multiverse, CW/WB would be stupid to pass this kind of opportunity up. I know the chances of it happening would be slim to none but now that the idea is in my head, I can't stop thinking about it.

If they can differentiate the character's personalities/belief systems enough (and make them all interesting), then I don't care if they all have speed powers. I'm not one of those people who believes that the powers are THE most defining part of a character's, well character.

I don't think both Wally and Jesse will get speed powers this season -- maybe one or the other.

But the Flash has always been about family; maybe moreso than any other DC character aside from Batman. Max, Wally, Jay, Jesse, Bart... there have always been other speedsters around. This wouldn't be a Flash show if they didn't have other speedsters.

I hope we get Bart and Max some time down the line.

yeah they will get speed powers but not right away in any case as I stated the jesse's powers are different she has the power of literal flight which the other speedters don't out of the other members of the flash family's her family are known to be flyer as well as speedters .

and wally is more of a character that would try new things with his powers on his own then with someone like fake dr. wells/reverse flash teaching/ couching him.

wally is the creative type . Barry it seem needs someone teacher wise other wise he's all overly doubtful of him self. Well with in this show he's overly doubtful.

But right now Barry's more experienced (for now) so there shouldn't be a problem especially since they are more likly to take up skill like martal arts where barry stays to boxing for a while and barry is supposed be the the Forensic expert. Wally is a smart dude but they will likely turn him in the the police station mechanic sadly even though he is a bright dude.

Since they will be more new 52 in looks mostly I guess.

jess is likely to be a lawyer like in the comic's for this show so.....

Alot doable

Last edited:
Jesse is in college so she probably won't have a career.

yeah college doesn't mean much in tv land these dayse unless it's like Save by the bell, 902010 and vand wilder sense of it where it's like a party school.

other wise it'll be like small ville they will have jesse skip it with the short attention span ther writers have(and do that issue mostly on arrow) cause they don't care for details and have her already be on the student job career course path like they did with cloe, clark and the rest.

she'll be done with it so fast lol

fz8b53.jpg

With TheFlash introducing us the Multiverse, CW/WB would be stupid to pass this kind of opportunity up. I know the chances of it happening would be slim to none but now that the idea is in my head, I can't stop thinking about it.

Technically speaking, Smallville never really introduced Barry Allen as they were using Bart for their entire tenure.

fz8b53.jpg

No

god please no

barry was an alias of that version's bart fake id's. As they stated in the show they were one and the same. Since he was a con artist befor meeting clark and changing his ways after that encounter that Olivers money too. .

Technically speaking, Smallville never really introduced Barry Allen as they were using Bart for their entire tenure.

He's still the speedster of Smallville which is the only thing that matters.

No

god please no

It would be fun and you know it! Might as well have fun with a multiverse if you are gonna introduce it.

It wouldn't be fun at all, and we know it.

They also said that that version of Bart also used wally est as an alias as well and Barry in small ville for his con jobs as well. so he was most of the male hero flash in that show. as one of his many names before using flash as his code name while working for Oliver in the league there on that show of small Ville.

about the old green arrow from small ville and people Tripping /freaking out about the multiverse.

Don't worry the older green arrow that was on small ville will be too busy with that tv show of his called Limitless. Unless it's canceled.

So if you don't want that to happen then you better help the rating of that show his so he'll be too busy to come back. lol

Last edited:
It wouldn't be fun at all, and we know it.

tumblr_lzdap5meu01qa243wo1_500.gif

about the old green arrow from small ville and people Tripping /freaking out about the multiverse.

Don't worry the older green arrow that was on small ville will be too busy with that tv show of his called Limitless. Unless it's canceled.

So if you don't want that to happen then you better help the rating of that show his so he'll be too busy to come back. lol

I guess it's good that he isn't on that show.
1402705668297644_animate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back