The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 15 "King Shark"

Still doesn't explain why the writers would freely give away the big twist of the season in an interview.

Haven't they only given that away after Zoom has already been revealed to be Jay?

Haven't they only given that away after Zoom has already been revealed to be Jay?

Thus far, the show has only revealed that Zoom appears to be Jay Garrick. However, it's made no indication on the role or alignment of the "Jay Garrick" that just got impaled by Zoom.

In my opinion I don't want Harrison Wells and his daughter to leave earth 1. I feel like they are kind of getting closer but at the same time don't know the flash and his team but i feel like after all they have been through all of them would make one good team. The Flash and Harrison and his daughter.

Until it actually happens onscreen, I would take any comments by the show's creators with a pinch of salt. I mean, that's a bit of a major spoiler to just reveal to the public like that, isn't it? Why would the creators simply spoil one of the major plot twists of the season?
well jay was surveilling them when he showed up like at the crime seen of atom smasher before he revealed him self at star labs team. any way but you said you need more and Andrew K said there will be more . but was already enough . Maybe not for you. but if it's more you need you'll get it.

In my opinion I don't want Harrison Wells and his daughter to leave earth 1.

I'd hate to lose this Wells, think he's awesome. Don't really care for his daughter (yet?) but I'm sure they're a package.
I think it'd be unreasonable for them to stay bunkered at Star Labs forever though, so explaining Wells' existence might be problematic.

Harry is an integral part of the team. I don't think Tom's going anywhere soon.

Good solid episode, 8/10

But all I can think is how many Jay Garrick's are there? :woot:

Best episode of the season so far for me. King Shark was awesome, great to see Diggle's who is always awesome, and The Flash himself seemed more badass and determined in this episode.

Loved what happened with Caitlyn and then her pretending to be Killer Frost to Cisco at the end also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"