The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

yeah GOTG is a great game love the use of licensed music I first played it on game pass then got for PS4 later PS5 gave my PS4 copy to a family member.

The problem with games today is there too much going on, too complicated, too many buttons to press. That’s why I don’t mind the occasional linear game. Just give me fun gameplay and good enemies to shoot. I was having fun with evil west until the game kept breaking on me.

Not really sure where else to post this but some words of encouragement from Fallout creator Tim Cain:

Im Currently playing Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions and it reminds me how fun Soccer/Football gaming was back in the day.
Now we pretty much only have EA FC and the EFootball thing...but thats about it.

Back in the day we had tons of games with different styles and focus that did so many different things.
Now we dont have that anymore and even EFootball is pretty lackluster in terms of all kinds of stuff.

But going back to Captain Tsubasa...underrated as it gets.
A bit more Simulation gameplay, taking out a bit of speed and going a slightly more realistic approach on the basics...and it would be even more awesome.

You could do so much with these basics.
You even could have done something like MyTeam or so with this, something like the Smartphone game of Captain Tsubasa does.

Such a huge potential with the IP and core gameplay to do many things.
It made me interested in Soccer/Football games again and that showed me how little we have these days unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"