• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

How does this industry keep raising the bar on shamelessly lowering the bar? Needs another crash, asap.
The suits see the profit the industry makes and mostly they benefit from.
If the shameless behaviour of them generates enough profit, the bar slowly begins to get invisible so the suits can come up with new ideas to make money.
Yup, the whole Industry needs a restart.

The suits see the profit the industry makes and mostly they benefit from.
If the shameless behaviour of them generates enough profit, the bar slowly begins to get invisible so the suits can come up with new ideas to make money.
Yup, the whole Industry needs a restart.

Such madness, this world we're in. There's an entire executive level that eats a majority of the company's wages, then eats a majority of the company's earnings, and does nothing but pitch scummy monetisation tactics to generate even more money to fleece. They regularly make horrible decisions but face no consequences, while the actual devs are at constant risk of unemployment, regardless of their performance, or even the game's performance.

I love video games, but the industry needs to be fumigated.

Such madness, this world we're in. There's an entire executive level that eats a majority of the company's wages, then eats a majority of the company's earnings, and does nothing but pitch scummy monetisation tactics to generate even more money to fleece. They regularly make horrible decisions but face no consequences, while the actual devs are at constant risk of unemployment, regardless of their performance, or even the game's performance.

I love video games, but the industry needs to be fumigated.
And the worst thing is that this is not just happening in the Gaming Industry...it happens in every industry.

Go on do it, i dare you.
No wait, go with 80...no 100...see where this goes.
See how it turns out for a luxury product when people are struggle buying basic goods they need to life.

God i hate every higher up at Embracer.

Go on do it, i dare you.
No wait, go with 80...no 100...see where this goes.
See how it turns out for a luxury product when people are struggle buying basic goods they need to life.

God i hate every higher up at Embracer.
I can't see the average gamer willing to pay these kinds of prices. Embracer really doesn't seem to have a plan, still seem to be trying to figure things out, and not making much progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"