The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I know this comes out on October 19th but how many are going to wait to see this on Halloween?

To be honest I don't know if I could wait that long I might see it on the 19 and then see it again on Halloween.

I’m gonna go opening night and probably again on Oct 30th. I need to spend Halloween at home cause I’ve done it before where I’ve been at the cinema or had a Halloween party on the night and I always miss stuff like giving our treats to the trick or treaters and binging horror movies.

The original is the only one I’ve seen of the Halloween films, but it is one of my favorite horror movies. This looks really good and I can’t wait. The one shot of Michael changing how he’s holding the knife was such a cool terrifying shot. Also Laurie’s “Michael...” in the house was awesome.

Have a lot of faith in this!

I still seriously can't get over how incredibly beautiful this film looks. the cinematography alone is the best I've seen since the original film

I'll be going opening night on october 18th, and october 19th as well!

By the way, a TON of new HALLOWEEN interviews today!

Fandango: https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/halloween-set-visit-753258?preview=true - “I don’t want her to be a badass. She’s not Linda Hamilton. I don’t have those arms. She was strong because she was smart. It’s not muscles, it’s brains. Brainpower is the strongest message.” - Jamie Lee Curtis

CinemaBuzz: http://www.cinemabuzz.com/jamie-lee...queens-returns-to-halloween-with-a-vengeance/ - Jamie Lee Curtis

Bloody Disgusting: http://bloody-disgusting.com/interv...-james-jude-courtney-terrified-michael-myers/ - James Jude Courtney

Kane, could you make a gif of the kids bumping into michael, and him turning his head?

I already did.

ezgif-4-cd358503be.gif

I love what David Gordon Green said about that even with a lot of horrible things happening in the world today, they've still managed to make a man in a mask scary.

I love what David Gordon Green said about that even with a lot of horrible things happening in the world today, they've still managed to make a man in a mask scary.

Great to hear. When i was very small I think Freddy Krueger scared me the most because of the sleep factor. I think it's when i entered my teens that I realised how Michael Myers is the most terrifying out of all of them. A pure evil that is possible.

Joker and Kane thanks for posting the interviews :up:

Micheal dropping the teeth was my favourite part of the trailer.

Laurie is no stranger to that headstone either. One of her friends was lying dead right in front of it.

I wonder if she visits the grave thinking Michael will go back to it one day, hoping to confront him.

My god... This movie looks amazing. :mrk:

Green & McBride reveal why they’re ignoring all the Halloween sequels
Without the sequels though, the new film is free of one of the biggest moving parts of the series: the familial relationship between Michael Myers and Laurie Strode. Removing the “twist” of making the pair related which gave “reason” to Myers’ killing spree now takes the shackles off a piece of continuity that should never have been added in the first place, and as McBride notes, makes it all scary again.

“I was pushing for that removal right off the bat,” McBride says. “I just felt like that was an area where he wasn’t quite as scary anymore, it seemed too personalized. I wasn’t as afraid of Michael Myers anymore because I’m not his f***ing brother so he’s not coming after me. Also you’ve seen it, so wouldn’t it be interesting just to see what would happen if it wasn’t that, and what does that open up for us if it wasn’t this random killing that has affected this character, so it just seemed like new territory to bite off.”
:lmao: I love Danny McBride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"