The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
The iconic Batman villain, regularly seen catering to the Joker’s every whim, is finally getting her own solo animated series, our sister site Deadline reports. The half-hour action-comedy Harley Quinn, which will feature appearances by some of Harley’s villain friends (and frenemies), has received a 26-episode order and will debut on the still-untitled DC streaming service.

According to the report, Margot Robbie — who famously portrayed Harley Quinn in 2016’s Suicide Squad, and will appear in several spinoff movies — is being asked to voice the character in this new animated series.

http://tvline.com/2017/11/20/harley-quinn-animated-series-dc-streaming-service/

I was thinking cool until i read that DC streaming service nonsense

I just want to know where my Wonder Woman animated series is! Hopefully she isnt far behind.

Concept art via SHH
$

Last edited:
Honestly Harley is cool in small amounts but now they’re just over doing it.

I'm game if they manage to animate that concept art.

I like how Harley looks in the art, Ivy not so much.

I don't typically watch the animated series, but I might in this case.

Yeah I love Margot. We recently had a public vote on marriage equality and Margot really helped there. Love her

Woah, wasn't expecting this. I'm down for it though and if they actually get Margot to voice her.. even better.

Oh yay, another streaming service they want us to sign up and pay for. How delightful.

Like the idea of this series, not yet more money to pay for something that could go on one of a dozen existing services however.

If Catwoman isn't in it I am going to be pissed off. She was basically ignored on DC Super Hero Girls until recently.

Kudos to DC though, this is their 3rd original content that will be on their streaming service, better then say CBS.

[YT]kAvB_fyCcjA[/YT]

I'm not sure what I think about the DC streaming service, or any of the more focused ones that are coming down the line, but I'd rather see it there than getting the usual DC treatment from Cartoon Network.

So Mellisa Rauch and Kaley Cuoco have now played Quinn. What’s next? Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons playing the Riddler?

The meta commentary is interesting :hehe: but I hope there's an actual show in there.

Cuoco sounds better than I recall the other Big Bang girl sounding. Just wish they hadn't teased us with the possibility of Margot doing the voice.

Presumably that's Lake Bell voicing Poison Ivy. The voice cast all around us aces. Giancarlo Esposito and Jim Rash???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"