The "Heroes vs Villains: Marvel" RPG Season VI Signup Thread

whew that was by far the longest post iv ever done. Well thats it for me this season.

Okay. Black Panther is done for the season. But I'm considering a second (or replacement) character and I am open for suggestions. Is there any characters that we need?

Watchman... it's up to you if you want Norman to return or not. I'm happy ending the battle there, unless you had something else in mind.

If indeed the battle is over, I'd like to have Kaine speak to Peter one last time (after Mysterio has been taken care of) and then end the season on that note.

Watchman... it's up to you if you want Norman to return or not. I'm happy ending the battle there, unless you had something else in mind.

If indeed the battle is over, I'd like to have Kaine speak to Peter one last time (after Mysterio has been taken care of) and then end the season on that note.

Yeah, that's find with me. I have one more post to do with Norman to wrap his story up and one more with Red Skull. I'll have them both up tonight.

I'm done with Gambit and Arcade for this season. I ended with a cliff hanger :up:

Well I'm done. I hoped you all liked my Red Skull ending.

UK... you still need to finish up with Mysterio or should I go ahead and have Kaine approach Pete now?

I just wrote my last post of the season. And, as some of you already know, my last ever Bullseye post.

It's sad to leave Bullseye behind. He was my first RPG character, who I picked up over 3 years ago, on December 2004. His history goes back to the first page of the first season of this Marvel RPG. And he's been through a lot in that time. But the time has come now to let him go. There's a whole lot of factors behind me dropping him - which I won't go into here - but what I do want to say is a big thank you to all the players over the years who I had the pleasure of RPing with as Bullseye.

From Doc Ock, to Karem-Knight, to Electroflare, to MST3k 4Ever, to Master Bruce, to Red X, to a whole bunch of other people equally worthy of praise, and - most of all - to Electro UK. It's you guys who really helped bring Bullseye to life, and I owe you all a whole lot of kudos for that.

These 6 seasons have been one hell of a ride, complete with its fair share of ups and downs. Here's hoping that ride continues going strong into the future. :yay:

Keyser it has been a constant pleasure to both work with you and read your posts. You created a truly epic storyline with Bullseye that I'm sure will be remembered as long as the RPG continues.

It's a shame to see you go dude, you will be missed :up:

Keyser, on behalf of everyone, a massive thank you for having the best part in this RPG. Your Bullseye is untouchable, and what you did with him will never be rivalled by another player. Easily my favorite times in this RPG have been working with you whether its been ridiculous fights or emotional times. :up:

Right, one Deadpool post left and a few Spidey ones.

On another note, Spider-man9x17's bulling a Brand New Day! UH-OHS!

Sad to see you go, Keyser :up: Will you be picking up another character?

that was my last Deadpool post for the season btw.

Now now, Hawkeye and Mephisto have had several run ins long before Joey Q was a stain on the comic industry

My characters are done for this season. :yay: Let me know what you think, UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"