The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season VII Sign-Up Thread

Oh
haha.
I haven't seen that film.
Hi Devin(Y)

... I've seen it and I can't remember that line.

Was awhile back though.

... I've seen it and I can't remember that line.

Was awhile back though.
Dang it. I lied. It was Dodgeball. When he walks into the girl's house and sees that it's filled with unicorn and fairy paraphernalia.

Dang it. I lied. It was Dodgeball. When he walks into the girl's house and sees that it's filled with unicorn and fairy paraphernalia.
I knew it was from Dodge ball!
MUAHAHA...

Why did you say Sweet Barbara anyway
:p

I'm not gonna post any Sharon Carter stuff until the reboot.

And I'm gonna carry on doing absoloutely nothing until the reboot :up:

Would anyone like... a peanut?

So, I have an idea to help reboot the story that would tie in with my Haweye reboot if anyone would be interested.

I'm gonna start an RPG once i'm an Admin.
:D

Can start one at any time, just fill out an app for you game in the approval and discussion forum.

We still do that right?

Oh, i take things to literally....(-_-)
trust me Harley you'll get used to it after your first hype patented quote-off. Also allow myself to introduce....uh myself (sorry couldn't help it). I'm Venom160 the hype's lovable stoner/dealer.

*lights up*

Okay I've come up with a list of both personal points and points that apply to all of us that I think should be applied in the reboot.

- Deadpool goes back to how he was before it all started. Terry's not dead, he's not an avenger etc.

- Same for Electro, not that I'm gonna play him but it'd be nice to see Max circling round again.

- This has got to be a reboot in effect. Not just "We've made some tweaks to the history.", because that's not a reboot. I'm fine with those that want to keep aspects of their characters RP history, but it means that some things have got to go back to how they were.

- The Avengers, and teams in general go back to normal.

- There haven't been any earth shattering events, nothing that makes us say to a new RPer "No, you can't do this because of this..."

- We give it a season or two before we start planning huge events. We can start Season 1 off with some kick ass stuff, like a good ol' scrap, but no Civil Wars or Earth invasions just yet.

- Unless there any specific requests, all Marvel characters are back to life. Spider-man for example, still has Mary Jane, and Daredevil has got Foggy.

- We get an evenly balanced roster. Heroes AND villains people. If we stick with the 2 characters rule preferably one of each.

- No glinding... (Season 1 joke...)

- I am master of the Universe.

- I am master of the Universe.
I see someone hasn't learned about power and responsibility. :oldrazz:

Also I know formal reserves aren't allowed here anymore but I'd like to put a gentleman's reserve on Scarlet Spider for after the reboot.

Well, when do we get the ball rolling then?

up to you now oh master of the universe.

*bows*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"