The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season VII Sign-Up Thread

I would rather she and Cap didn't have a kid as for fighting Sin, that's your call, its your character now.
Same, Sharon wouldn't be able to do anything whilst being Pregnant.

So the cut-off point would be just before Civil War with House of M never happening?

Sounds good to me.

Probably put an app up for either Sinister, Cable or Cyclops once it happens :up:

bkhedr asked if I'd take up GM again for the new game, and I'd be happy to do so providing one one else has an issue with it. Once bryd's briefed, we can get the ball rolling.
Then the jobs yours, it seems fitting to give the title back to the original owner. SSF expressed interest in the position so I wanna throw down a recomendation for him as an AGM.

:yay:

Would it be alright if I do something along the same lines as a Requel of a movie with Wolverine? Not necessarily a total eradication of what's happened in past season, but, basically, a new direction.

Daredevil I'd try to keep the same, but I have no idea what's happened in seven seasons of continuity.

:yay:

Would it be alright if I do something along the same lines as a Requel of a movie with Wolverine? Not necessarily a total eradication of what's happened in past season, but, basically, a new direction.

As in the first half of Evil Dead 2?

So are we gonna re-boot or not?

It's a film. Sam Raimi's horror trilogy? Bruce Cambell? Deadites? Gimme some sugar baby? This is my boomstick?
Not ringing any bells? :huh:

That just reminds me of the dirty builders who shout at me on the street...
:hellboy:

It's a film. Sam Raimi's horror trilogy? Bruce Cambell? Deadites? Gimme some sugar baby? This is my boomstick?

Not ringing any bells? :huh:
Oh, right. I'm an idiot. I know the Evil Dead series... but I've never seen them.

Haha, "Geeeett your **** out love."

Ahh god bless those men.

Lee Evans?
Blegh:oldrazz:
And what does hardly suprising mean??

... You can't diss the Gallagher Brothers AND Lee Evans in the space of two days, you'll crush my fragile soul :csad:

And nothing, just saying you're within your rights to give the perv the finger :woot:

... You can't diss the Gallagher Brothers AND Lee Evans in the space of two days, you'll crush my fragile soul :csad:

And nothing, just saying you're within your rights to give the perv the finger :woot:

You gave me a brilliant idea. Next time I'll climb up the scaffolding and go Wonder Woman on them :D And Lee Evans is a sweat Mongur.
HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"