The Hype Elderly...[Eat it, Wilhelm]

ur Heroe's thing? or whats that.. cuz i totally just invited you to my Young Avengers team.... you puny level 3 :p

He sprung fully grown and armored from my skull. It was frightening

I love that musical...

The Loin King!

:up:

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Itchy Scratchy Itchy Itchy Scratchy

simpsons2lc0.jpg

Ive been aroung since Spider-man hype.

who i was..well i'm not telling.

Old people blow we should really enact some law that kills people when they reach the old age of 30. You know something very Logans Run esque type killings.

We'll even have a nice celebration for all you oldies before we kill you.

He sprung fully grown and armored from my skull. It was frightening

Hmm a reverse gender Zeus & Athena thing

These boards saved me from allot of boredom and allowed me to keep my procrastinating ways. I lurked here for almost a year before posting.

Most of the regular posters are gone or here very rarely, but there are quite a few people who 'remember' it, I suspect.

November Rain, as I recall, was top poster for a while (under another name :o). Kipobe also posted there fairly regularly, at least for a while. I think Doc Ock Rules! is still around (although not in Community), as are Twylight and TheEvolutionist (again, not in Community).

Of the intial group though... you're right, you and I are the last. And I'm pretty much only here for this Survivor, then I'll be kinda scarce again.

Old people blow we should really enact some law that kills people when they reach the old age of 30. You know something very Logans Run esque type killings.

We'll even have a nice celebration for all you oldies before we kill you.

This is why kids aren't voted into office.

Today's word is "euthanasia". :D

jag

The period goes inside the quote, Jag.

Today's word is "euthanasia."

If you're gonna be a vet - you have to pay attention to grammur.

The period goes inside the quote, Jag.

Today's word is "euthanasia."

If you're gonna be a vet - you have to pay attention to grammur.

British English rules actually require punctuation to be used outside of the quotation marks. American rules allow for using it both inside and outside the quotation marks, but USUALLY on the inside. Mostly it depends on what your English teachers insisted on. I had English teachers that were more in love with the British rules than the American ones. Maybe that's changed since back in the day when I was in school. :sleepy:

jag

British English rules actually require punctuation to be used outside of the quotation marks. American rules allow for using it both inside and outside the quotation marks, but USUALLY on the inside. Mostly it depends on what your English teachers insisted on. I had English teachers that were more in love with the British rules than the American ones. Maybe that's changed since back in the day when I was in school. :sleepy:

jag

I call BS.

Good BS - but BS.

However, if not - nice. I'll go look this up. :up:

And your not that much more 'back in the day' than me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity