The Impossible Hit

K4tzm4n

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm new to fan fiction....So, critiquing is appreciated...Thank you :yay:

Issue 1:

Bullseye pushes open the large, double doors and walks into the extravagant office. He approaches a desk and knocks on it. "You wanted to see me?" He says. A large chair spins around and Kingpin is holding a folder. "Yes, yes, my dear Bullseye. It appears I have a chore for you...If of course... you're interested..." Bullseye laughs. "HAH! Why wouldn't I be? Give it here." Kingpin smirks. "Well, this time I fear your target may in fact...Be out of your league. However, I have full faith in your capabilities and believe you should be able to find a way." Bullseye gives a look of shock and says "Out of my league? Come on...You've gotta be kidding me. Hell, I'll find a way to take down Galactus." Kingpin laughs.

"As you know, a terror has swept my lower gangs. While I don't care about their deaths, I do care that it's severely affecting my weapons trade, thus effecting part of my income. Please, go forth and remove this beast that's running wild in my city. Your reward will be $100,000." Kingpin tosses him the folder. "Ah, I've dealt with this type before...Yeah, should be no problem. Better get that check ready!" He tosses the folder back on Kingpin's desk and leaves the room whistling. The folder fell open on his desk, and has a picture of Victor Creed, aka Sabretooth....

Issue 2:

Bullseye returns to his small, one room apartment that the Kingpin has provided. He sits in the middle of the room, the only light is provided by one small light, hanging from the ceiling. All of the walls are lined with all sorts of weaponry, ranging from ninja stars to rocket launchers. He sits there, with a pile of news paper articles scattered infront of him. All are articles about encounters with the man known as "Sabretooth".
"So...This guy's just a pissed off version of Wolverine? No prob..This should actually be fun." Bullseye grabs a sniper rifle and slings it over his back, a pistol and straps it to his thigh, a flash bang grenade and a few ninja stars on his belt, and puts on sai on each side of his hips. Bullseye throws on a trench coat, concealing the armory he's carrying and heads out the window and up the fire escape, to the roof.

Bullseye leaps around the rooftops and heads to an area that Sabretooth has been assaulting gangs frequently. Bullseye stalks the rooftops for over an hour until he hears gun shots and screams of agony. He heads to the rooftop near the noise and looks down...He see's Sabretooth in the middle of around 20 gang members, slashing through them like they're nothing. They're firing wildly, some shots hitting Sabretooth, most not. Blood and limbs are flying everywhere. Sabretooth has now killed all but one person. The man drops his gun and puts his hands in the air.
"PLEASE....PLEASE MAN! LOOK, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT! MONEY? WOMEN? NAMES? WHAT'YA WANT MAN? PLEASE!"
Sabretooth laughs and stabs his claws into the mans stomach. The guy leans forward, screaming in agony and spitting up blood. Sabreooth holds him in the air and then violently rips him in half over his head.

"Holy....Damn, I gotta get some claws." Bullseye says to himself.
"This guys brutal...Shame I gotta kill him, we coulda been best buds...Oh well!"
Bullseye takes off his coat, pulls his sniper rifle from his back and takes aim. Bullseye looks through his scope and the crossair is right on Creed's forehead...

Issue 3:

Bullseye peered though his sniper rifle scope, his aim directly on Sabretooth's forehead. Suddenly Sabretooth sniffs the air and abruptly turns his head upwards, now staring directly back at him. Before Sabretooth can move, Bullseye pulls the trigger and Sabretooth falls backwards to the ground.
"Hmm...That was a bit easy." Bullseye said to himself as he stood on the rooftop, holding the rifle. Bullseye looks back down, only to see Sabretooth is no longer there.

*THUD!* The building shakes a little. Bullseye looks back down and see's Sabretooth viciously climbing up the side of the building...Digging his claws into the cement and jumping from window to window. Bullseye quickly whips out his pistol and takes aim. He see's a hole in Sabretooth's forehead from the sniper rifle bullet...It reveals a shiny, silver skull.
"Awww what the hell! Nothing said he had freakin adamantium!"
Bullseye begins to unload his pistol clip at Sabretooth, knowing it won't do much, but hoping to slow him down a bit. Every bullet slams into Sabretooth, but he doesn't stop climing. He doesn't even make a noise from the pain, he just stares back at Bullseye, sending a chill down his spine. It doesn't show though, as Bullseye keeps shooting Sabretooth in key muscles and locations. Bullseye realizes he's not going to stop...So he quickly runs away to the next roof top.

Sabretooth lands on the roof with a final leap, and see's Bullseye on the next one. He charges. Bullseye finishes off one last pistol clip into him, but Sabretooth is getting closer. Sabretooth leaps accross the gap between the buildings at Bullseye. As a last resort, Bullseye quickly launches all of his throwing stars into Sabretooth. The stars slam into Sabretooth as he flies forward, landing on Bullseye. He stabs his left hand into his shoulder, pinning him down. Bullseye yells in pain and fear fills his face.
"Bullseye, huh? I've heard of ya'. Worlds most dangerous assassin? heh...Don't seem like it..."
Sabretooth lifts his arm, ready to kill. Bullseye quickly grabs both sai's from his hips, and stabs one into Sabretooths throat and another in his stomach. Sabretooth screams and Bullseye rolls backwards, away from his grasp and quickly tosses his flashbang grenade directly at Sabretooths face. The explosion blinds and deafens Sabretooth, he flails widly until his senses are shortly restored. When he can see, Bullseye is gone. Sabretooth growls to himself, sniffs the air, and follows the trail.

15 minutes later of following the trail, it leads him to a run down apartment complex. Sabretooth enters, goes up a few floors and stands infront of the door. Before entering, he looks down, noticing all of the throwing stars are still in him. He rips them all out, blood squirting out of each cut. He snarls and yells "Honey...I'M HOME!" as he jumps through the door claws first, landing in the middle of the room. Directly in front of him is a target dummy, strapped with explosives.
"Awww fu" is all Sabretooth can say before the explosions go off. A section of the room collapses on him. Sabretooth crawls out of the rubble and collapses on the ground. Shards of metal and wood are sticking out all over his body, and a good deal of skin is completely blown off. He begins to lift himself up, facing the doorway. Suddenly, he see's Bullseye standing in the doorway, completely armed. He's holding two machine guns, a shotgun and rocket launcher on his back, various grenades and melee weapons on his belt, and a huge smile on his face.
"Welcome home, dear." Bullseye says, and then laughs to himself. Sabretooth rises to his feet....

Issue 4:

Sabretooth lunges forward at Bullseye. Bullseye begins to unload the two heavy machine guns into Sabretooth, which send him flying back to the ground. Bullseye is laughing while shooting both heavy guns into Sabretooth, who's now on the ground, having his skin ripped apart by round after round and high caliber bullets. Blood is flying everywhere, while Sabretooth stays pinned down, supressed by the two large guns. Bullseye continues to shoot and laugh for a solid minute, until the sound of clicking come from both guns...He's out of ammo. Smoke projects from the barrels, both guns nearly overheated from shooting so much.

Bullseye looks down at Sabretooth. His body is completely devastated as he lays there, lifeless.
"Good luck healin' from that." Bullseye says in a spiteful tone. Bullseye walks over and kicks the body in the head.
Suddenly, Sabretooth's arm swipes at Bullseyes stomach, slashing it. Bullseye yells in pain and falls backwards.
Bullseye gets up, holding his stomach. He see's Sabretooth rising to his feet, muscles, and skin regrowing all over his body.
"See, now you're just being obnoxious!" Bullseye yells at him.
Sabretooth smiles and says in a low, intimdiating voice "Better have tried. Now let's see if you can heal..."
Bullseye quickly equips and aims his shotgun as Sabretooth lunges at him. Bullseye gets off one shot into Sabretooths stomach, blood flying everywhere from the close range impact, but not nearly enough to stop him. Sabretooth slashes at Bullseye's face, Bullseye ducks it by less than an inch, and hits Sabretooth in the face with the butt of the shotgun. His face barely moves from the impact.
"Was that supposed to hurt?" Sabretooth says, as he looks down at Bullseye.
"Woulda been nice... But it was a damn good distraction." Bullseye says.
We hear a click and an incendiary goes off that was placed on Sabretooth's back. His entire backside is englufed by flames. Sabretooth screams and flails for a second before being shot point blank in chest with a shotgun. The blast knocks him back only a bit, but enough so he loses balance and falls over, while still on fire. Bullseye runs away, and out of the building. He goes about 50 feet infront of the main entrance outside and faces it. He quickly puts together the rocket launcher and takes aim at the main door.
"3....2....1...." He fires right as a now completely burned and bloodied Sabretooth runs out the front. The explosion hits right under his feet and collapsing the entrance on him. Bullseye drops the rocket launcher, grabbing his shoulder and stomach in pain, both which were slashed/stabbed by Sabretooth. He then throws a bunch of explosive grenades into the rubble where Sabretooth is.
"Better safe than sorry....."

Bullseye leaves the scene and heads for Kingpin's building. Bullseye enters Kingpins office.
"Ya know, the kitty actually had me doubting myself for a' bit...so, where's my check, big man?"
"Hmmm...I'm impressed. Very well done Lester."
"I told you not to call me that....My money, please?"
"Yes of course, here you go."
Kingpin hands Bullseye the check when suddenly Sabretooth BURSTS through the doors. His skin charred from the fire, and most of his body has yet to fully heal.
"The fat man too? heh heh, I'm gonna enjoy this one..." Sabretooth says as he gets tightens his fists....

Sabreooth stands there, about to lunge.
"Now surely Mr. Creed, I could use a man with your talents. I could offer you around fifty thousand per target. However I must ask. Why were you targeting my gangs or were the events random acts of violence?"
Creed laughs out loud.
"Fifty thousand for a kill, huh? It's a shame I'm only gettin forty five for killin ya..."
Kingpins gives a confused look.
"Well, now you have me intrigued Mr. Creed. It appears those werent random acts of violence at all...But instead a means to have someone lead you to me...Well done. However, you never kill your target in his own home. That's just disrespectful."

Kingpin presses a button and a part of his desk opens up, revealing a large machine gun.
Creed launches forward as Kingpin picks up the gun. Bullseye dives out of the way and Sabretooth slashes the gun in half with amazing speed. He tries to slash Kingpin in the face, but Kingpin grabs his hand in mid-air. Sabretooth tries to slash with the other arm but Kingpin grabs that as well. Both arms are now locked.
"Mr. Creed" Kingpin says, struggling to hold Sabretooth in place.
"The offer still stands...You can-"
Kingpin is interrupted as Sabretooth bites into the Kingpin's wrist, shooting blood out of the wound. Kingpin yells and releases his grip.

Sabretooth is about to strike when suddenly a pencil flies into his jugular. He coughs a few times, then rips it out. He turns around, only to see Bullseye holding two sai's.
"Here kitty, kitty." Bullseye says while smirking.
Sabretooth is about to lunge when Kingpin grabs him from behind and puts him in a reverse bear hug, squeezing as hard as he can. Bullseye runs up and begins to stab Sabretooth over and over, everywhere he can.
"YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" Bullseye yells over and over while stabbing.
Sabretooth launches his head backwards, into Kingpins face, smashing his nose. Kingpin grabs his nose and yells.
Bullseye lunges at Creed, both arms forward, wanting to stab with his sai's. Sabretooth slashes both of them in half and grabs Bullseye by the throat midair. Sabretooth them lifts him up with one hand, still choking him. Bullseye struggles, trying to remove Creed's grip but he can't. Bullseye kicks Sabretooth in the face and stomach, but nothing phases Creed. Creed laughs to himself and slashes Bullseye violently across the chest while holding him in the air. Bullseye screams as his blood splatters all over the floor. Bullseye's body goes limp. Creed laughs again and tosses Bullseye's body violently to the side. Bullseye slams into the wall and onto the floor.

Creed turns around and keeps his eye on Kingpin. Kingpin has one hand on his wrist which is still bleeding, and the other holding his broken, bloody nose. Sabretooth smiles and walks forward, approaching Wilson Fisk. Kingpin yells "HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOME! YOU CANT KILL ME!" Kingpin takes swings at Sabretooth, but he ducks and dodges all of them.
"Here, I'll letya have one." Sabretooth says.
Kingpin punches Sabretooth directly in the face, as hard as we can. We hear Kingpins fist shatter against the adamantium skull. Kingpin yells in pain.
"An' people think I'm an idiot..." Sabretooth says to himself.
Sabretooth jumps forward and with one motion, slashes Kingpins throat. Kingpin yells and stumbles around, and blood from his wrist, nose and now shooting everwhere. Creed watches and Kingpin falls to his knees and then slams face first into the floor. The room shakes from the impact. Kingpin lays dead, face down in a pool of his own blood.
Creed turns around, only to see Bullseye is gone.

Creed makes his way to the roof, and leaves, jumping roof top to rooftop. Bullseye is standing on a roof a block away, watching Sabretooth and holding his check from the Kingpin.
"You just lucked out Devil....You're no longer number one on my list..." Bullseye says as he goes the opposite direction as Sabretooth...

The end....Unless you guys want a Vol. 2

I'm a taken back a bit by the amount of views....and no replies. I would really appreciate honest input, even if it's just "This was too long and boring to even finish." Thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"