Jessica Jones The Jessica Jones Easter Egg Thread (SPOILERS)

:D

17u0oOj.jpg
I'd like to see someone edit these two scenes together.

The problem is that the real world building that Avengers Tower replaces is clearly visible, plus MCU Hell's Kitchen is specifically the area that was devastated by the Chitauri Invasion, which happened within a few blocks of the tower.

Hell's kitchen is on the West side:

hG46XLF.jpg

The Avengers Tower and battle of NY is/was on the East side, 5 avenues over on Park Ave, right around Grand Central. The battle (should have) only reached the outskirts of Hell's Kitchen due to the perimeter the police set up as mentioned in the film. I've found the film and what's said in DD and JJ to be inconsistent honestly.

Simpsons haircut/hairstyle is very similar to Cap's movie do. Small wink to fans

I took this as Caps is probably well known to people in the military and looked up to as a symbol of America so his style and look has probably become some what of a "trend". I don't know if that's accurate or not but its how I saw it.

Subtle Doctor Who Easter Egg....

Kilgrave: "My parents left promising careers, and their ten year old son."

Jessica: "You're not ten anymore."

BTW, I saw someone post this before, but does anyone have a comparison image between Simpson in his outfit (leather jacket, hat) and Steve Rogers with a very similar outfit?

The Avengers Tower and battle of NY is/was on the East side, 5 avenues over on Park Ave, right around Grand Central. The battle (should have) only reached the outskirts of Hell's Kitchen due to the perimeter the police set up as mentioned in the film. I've found the film and what's said in DD and JJ to be inconsistent honestly.

In fairness, we're assuming the police were able to completely hold that perimeter. The Avengers themselves were getting overwhelmed by the end there, what are the chances the police force of NYC, taken totally by surprise, held a perfect perimeter? Heck, maybe part of why they released the nuke was preciously because the devastation wasn't being held in check. It's been a while since I've rewatched the movie. Do they ever make a definite remark about being successful in limiting the invasion to the designated area?

Here and in DD they made quite a few references to the core Avengers.... while all the while managing to avoid saying any of their actual names. They kept making vague references as if it was some kind of wink wink nudge nudge secret. By the second time someone made a "big green guy" comment I was just like, "HULK! His name is Hulk! And for God's sake, Tony probably pumps out exclusive Iron Man merchandise! It's not a secret people!" It would be like if in real life everyone insisted on only referring to Han Solo as "that lovable, scruffy space rogue" or when discussing Putin people called him "the bare-chested Russian bear" or something.

I'm sorry, it's not even that big of a deal I don't know why it annoys me.

BTW, I saw someone post this before, but does anyone have a comparison image between Simpson in his outfit (leather jacket, hat) and Steve Rogers with a very similar outfit?

Everyone in the MCU has similar dressing styles.

MvnabfA.jpg

Thanks. I've long since forgotten why I asked for it, but it's good for everyone to see. An undeniable reference, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"