Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

XwolverineX

Avenger
Reaction score
I noticed we didn't have a thread for this game, which is unacceptable. We have a Final Fantasy, MGS and Halo thread.

9.jpg

4.jpg

the-legend-of-zelda-gcn-20050516024628636.jpg

Metroid and Zelda at launch...those by themselves beat out any launch the other companies could do.:O :up:

Brainiac 8 said:
Metroid and Zelda at launch...those by themselves beat out any launch the other companies could do.:O :up:

Quoted for truthiness :up:

Brainiac 8 said:

Metroid, I loathe. But Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros. and Red Steel told me I had to buy a Wii, so I am.

There was a thread on this. It's probably in the Misc section but the Mods were too lazy to go back to it and move it.

Uh, there's like... a trillion threads on this.... one is about 6 threads below this one. It's called (get this, folks) "Zelda" :whoa:

Those first two Zelda shots up there already look just as good, if not better than the shots of the PS3 and 360's best looking games. Nintendo can exceed them in graphical power if they wanted to easily, but they choose to focus on the gameplay aspects moreso.

terry78 said:
Those first two Zelda shots up there already look just as good, if not better than the shots of the PS3 and 360's best looking games. Nintendo can exceed them in graphical power if they wanted to easily, but they choose to focus on the gameplay aspects moreso.

No, they don't. :dry:

XwolverineX said:
No, they don't. :dry:
The second shot with the lava and its lighting looks above average to me. If you're going by extreme detail.

I didn't say they didn't look good, but the PS3 and 360 stuffs blows in outta the water.

It's not better than what the other systems can do, but it still looks good.:up:

Wii is closer to PS2 then PS3, I'm sorry to say. But anyways, I was a tad dissapointed with WW, but this looks to make up for it.. And more.

Isn't Twilight Princess for GC?

Originally, yes. But it's also being ported to the Wii and launches the same day on both consoles.

Dissapointed might not have been an appopriate word, I just didn't enjoy it as much as OoT.

XwolverineX said:
Dissapointed might not have been an appopriate word, I just didn't enjoy it as much as OoT.

Well, that's a tough bar to hold any game to. To many people here and elsewhere, OoT is one of, if not the best game of all time. WW certainly wasn't of that calibur, but was a great game in its own right. I couldn't find a flaw in it, but then again, I didn't complete the entire game, only the main storyline.

Future Prez said:
Well, that's a tough bar to hold any game to. To many people here and elsewhere, OoT is one of, if not the best game of all time. WW certainly wasn't of that calibur, but was a great game in its own right. I couldn't find a flaw in it, but then again, I didn't complete the entire game, only the main storyline.

I know it's not completely fair but.. I have a some hopes Twilight Princess will exceed OoT, and be the best game ever, untill MGS4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"