Comics The Lizard returns to SM comics in February! ("Gauntlet" related)

There's a preview for both ASM #633 & 634, as well as Black Cat #1 & Web #10 up at newsarama...

They look great...

:yay:

Reposted from comicbookresources...

My final feeling after finishing Shed is just a big "huh?"
I guess if Billy Connors had to die, it was handled better here than Martha Connors' death was handled in the throwaway "Quality of Life" mini. Billy's death was really the only "new" development featured in this story that we hadn't seen before in some previous Lizard storyline (unless you count the denied-by-the-editor-but-still-possible "mating" of the Lizard and Marissa). I guess we're just not supposed to remember where we saw those plot elements before.
I'm also a bit curious where the Lizard's little cult of human followers might go (and I'm still not sure if that girl at the end was supposed to be Marissa or the reporter - thanks for making that unnecessarily confusing, Bachalo), but the Lizard making a big deal out of discovering about humans what he already knew for years in previous stories wasn't a big revelation.
I suppose I can appreciate the need to revamp the Lizard in some major way, but I just couldn't get behind all the ways it went down here.

As I said before, I'll just wait and see what developments from "Shed" will be ignored by the writers of future Lizard stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"