The Next Grand Theft Auto...

When they do make the second one i hope the city is smaller, I might be the minority here but Lib City's size was kinda annoying.

GTAIV, by area, is smaller then San Andreas was, but it's insanely more dense and detailed.

You are in the very small minority in thinking that it should be smaller. I think it's great size.

I thought the size was perfect. San Andreas annoyed the piss out of me because it was so large, yet so much of it was pointless dead space or a couple of cottages that had no reason for being there.

I want both, massive city yet very detailed and very "busy".

With the power of a system like the PS3/360, we should be getting just that.

I want both, massive city yet very detailed and very "busy".

With the power of a system like the PS3/360, we should be getting just that.

GTAIV pushed environments a lot compared to other games of this gen. I think Liberty is huge and insanely detailed. Each section feels very different and it all really feels like walking around NYC.

Nah, too many of the GTA fanboys...are boys. I don't think Rockstar will go with a female lead.

Besides, I want the next one to have a latino lead character. finally too.

In Saint's Row, when given the choice, I made a female lead. The great thing is, they didn't change any of the dialouge for a female lead to make her seem more feminine. So she was a hard ass lesbian gangsta, through and through. Who hung out at strip clubs, and loved the idea of stripper poles in each and every one of her homes and hideout. I never picked up any hookers with her...yet.

Nah, too many of the GTA fanboys...are boys. I don't think Rockstar will go with a female lead.

Besides, I want the next one to have a latino lead character. finally too.

I just feel like, if any company could do a good female lead and win over the 'fanboys' it would be Rockstar. I think they will keep doing guys for a few more games, but eventually they are going to need change things up to keep the series fresh.

I just feel like, if any company could do a good female lead and win over the 'fanboys' it would be Rockstar. I think they will keep doing guys for a few more games, but eventually they are going to need change things up to keep the series fresh.

I don't think Rockstar cares about the "fanboys" and their reaction. If they have a strong female lead in their heads, they'll use it, regardless of what it might mean in terms of a fan backlash. Rockstar is pretty much at the point where they'll do just about whatever the hell they want.

In Saint's Row, when given the choice, I made a female lead. The great thing is, they didn't change any of the dialouge for a female lead to make her seem more feminine. So she was a hard ass lesbian gangsta, through and through. Who hung out at strip clubs, and loved the idea of stripper poles in each and every one of her homes and hideout. I never picked up any hookers with her...yet.

sweeet.....

Oh, I totally agree.

I think it'll happen eventually. I just don't think it'll happen anytime soon.

It'll probably be another...what, 4 or 5 years until the next game. Hell, they're most likely already working on it RIGHT now. Not the game itself, but the designs and artwork prelims.

I don't think Rockstar cares about the "fanboys" and their reaction. If they have a strong female lead in their heads, they'll use it, regardless of what it might mean in terms of a fan backlash. Rockstar is pretty much at the point where they'll do just about whatever the hell they want.

I think they care about they're fans, though.

But yeah...they can make it work, I'm sure.

I think they care about they're fans, though.

But yeah...they can make it work, I'm sure.

Oh I'm sure they do, just not to the point where they're afraid of any backlash. This series has gotten to the point where ppl are going to buy it based on the name GTA alone, much like EA and the Madden series. The only difference here is that Rockstar is still trying to put out a quality product, EA stopped that the minute they had a lock on the market.

Btw, just went to Gamestop and bought myself the LOST AND DAMNED DLC.

Cannot wait til Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"