• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Homecoming The Next Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalMiles

Superhero
Reaction score
As the prospect of a reboot becomes more and more likely with each day, who would you like to play Spider-Man?

Now, the poll has the most popular choices but feel free to comment your own! :grin:

I choose Dylan O' Brien.

dylan-o-brien.jpg

I feel he has the right look for Peter Parker - the balance between awkward yet attractive is perfect. He's a talented actor, and I'm sure he can pull off both Peter Parker (a combination of Tobey's awkward nerd and Andrew's loner) and Spider-Man. He sounds similar to Josh Keaton's Spidey, so the voice is perfect... and he's the right height (5'10).

tumblr_mq42po65qR1s8gxmwo1_500.png

Dylan also wants to be Spider-Man.

tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o6_250.gif
tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o4_250.gif
tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o3_250.gif

Listen to his voice:

[YT]HqqLQgVZktQ[/YT]

Dylan O' Brien IS Spider-Man

?

How easily you forget Andrew, OM. For shame. :o

I love Andrew, but while he is the better actor, imo... there's something about Dylan that's PERFECT for Spider-Man.

Dylan O brien.The guy is an awesome actor and oozes the Parker Charm

My biggest reason for Dylan: he's a fan. He wants the role, and that goes a long way

None.
I want an older actor. Sick of kiddy Spidey.

I...I don't remember who first talked me about Dylan O'Brien for the role, but I just saw him in "The Maze Runner" yesterday night, and yeah I'm fully supporting him today cause I'm sure he can fit the role. ;)

Other. I want adult Peter this time.

edit

Last edited:
looks-wise Vincent Martella would be perfection

imagine with short cut Peter Parker hair (the comicbook slicked back one)
VincentMartella.jpg

I voted other. I want the guy form the flash if Garfield is out. The guy form the show the flash is about 7 years younger then Garfield at the age of 24. He reminds me of peter with his personate and can be funny yet akward and nerdy and after the last episode of the flash he showed he can really act. The seince with Irsy and the one with the guy who rasied him he had me almost crying and was just great acting.

I voted other. I want the guy form the flash if Garfield is out. The guy form the show the flash is about 7 years younger then Garfield at the age of 24. He reminds me of peter with his personate and can be funny yet akward and nerdy and after the last episode of the flash he showed he can really act. The seince with Irsy and the one with the guy who rasied him he had me almost crying and was just great acting.
He might be tied up with The Flash tv series for a few years.

I actually voted for Logan Lerman. He's like a weird successor to Tobey Maguire.

He's doing the Flash though, he can't be Spidey.

Why not? He is doing the flash tv show not movie. Yes he is bessy doing the flash but actors work on more then 1 movie at the same time some times so why cant he work on the flash tv show and do spidey at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"