The Northern & Southern hemisphere Rugby union thread (6 Nations,Super Rugby,sevens)

Ha!! Me neither mate.

Not that it will matter too much - the Autumn Series isn't even shown on terrestrial TV anymore - Amazon bought the rights. A lot of people will end up missing these games. Especially when the WRU are still charging crazy money for tickets.

Ha!! Me neither mate.

Not that it will matter too much - the Autumn Series isn't even shown on terrestrial TV anymore - Amazon bought the rights. A lot of people will end up missing these games. Especially when the WRU are still charging crazy money for tickets.

Mae'r pricks o Amazon wedi prynu'r darlledu Cymraeg hefyd, felly dim gem ar S4C ! Ych a fi !

That's terrible! I'll be down the Welsh bar watching it with the owner. If we score a try you'll hear me shouting all the way from down here.

Ireland just beat New Zealand 26-20!!

Amazing ! All my Irish friends are going crazy.

This is really good for the global game. Congratulations Ireland, we'll done - that's 3 wins in the last 5 games vs NZ.

Amazing ! All my Irish friends are going crazy.

This is really good for the global game. Congratulations Ireland, we'll done - that's 3 wins in the last 5 games vs NZ.
Yep great for them.

Also England beat Australia too.

Yep great for them.

Also England beat Australia too.

Well done England ! Australia have been up and down with form, but good to see England's stayed reasonably consistent.

Tbh I don't have high hopes for Wales in six nations 2022, I think it will be rebuilding year for us.

Well done England ! Australia have been up and down with form, but good to see England's stayed reasonably consistent.

Tbh I don't have high hopes for Wales in six nations 2022, I think it will be rebuilding year for us.
Good to see some Northern hemisphere strength finally! Where do you think Wales will finish in the 6 Nations?

Good to see some Northern hemisphere strength finally! Where do you think Wales will finish in the 6 Nations?

Well, we will win the competition for spirit and love......not sure about the rest. AWJ is out so that will be a huge blow to our confidence.

But, as the song says "Welshmen never yield" so I'll say we come 3rd behind Ireland and France - or, if we can beat Australia next week, we surprise everyone again and take the whole thing.

Scotland beat England with a late penalty try in a close match.

That Marcus Smith is looking like a really good player. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him.

France beating England 8-3 so far in the final 6 Nations match.

This feels wrong

**** off Chris !

Why not have SA and Georgia join and have an 8 team competition?

The Boks would dominate for a few years, except maybe against France, but the other Northern teams would have to step up.

Dump Italy ? The way we played, we'd be gone first ! An embarrassing loss for Wales.

**** off Chris !

Why not have SA and Georgia join and have an 8 team competition?

The Boks would dominate for a few years, except maybe against France, but the other Northern teams would have to step up.

Dump Italy ? The way we played, we'd be gone first ! An embarrassing loss for Wales.
Terrible news for Italy. I don’t quite understand this move. If they add a team from the Southern Hemisphere then surely anyone could could join or get dumped.

England didn't have a great 6 Nations. Lost their final game to France 25-13 finishing with 3 defeats out of 5. France win the grand slam but Ireland were also strong. Italy at least won a game so seems strange to dump them out of competition altogether. Must be very disappointing for rugby fans there.

England confirmed as women’s rugby World Cup hosts for 2025.

On a lighter note. This has to be my favorite NZ rugby tradition - Ive been a Crusaders supporter since I moved here over 25 years ago, and before they became the juggernaut they are today.

Watching the game, i was impressed by how dominant they were at the breakdown - they would give any national side a hard time and probably beat most of them (makes sense, lots of AllBlacks in that team)

Anyway, enjoy

On a lighter note. This has to be my favorite NZ rugby tradition - Ive been a Crusaders supporter since I moved here over 25 years ago, and before they became the juggernaut they are today.

Watching the game, i was impressed by how dominant they were at the breakdown - they would give any national side a hard time and probably beat most of them (makes sense, lots of AllBlacks in that team)

Anyway, enjoy

Haha, nice dance moves.

Would definitely be interesting to see how they would do against some national teams.

Holy **** ! Ireland have just beaten the AllBlacks here in NZ.

@AverageMan this gives me some hope for our second game against the Boks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"