• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Office Season 6

Little more details for season six.

Mindy Kaling and Greg Daniels are writing that episode.
Should air October 8, hour long episode. So it looks like the cameras are going to be there for PB & J's wedding.

6-01 "Gossip" Written & Directed by Paul Lieberstein September 17, 2009
A few interns who stayed at Dunder-Mifflin over the summer end their internship.

6-02 "TBA" TBA TBA September 24, 2009

6-03 "TBA" TBA TBA October 1, 2009

6-04/05 "TBA" Written by Greg Daniels & Mindy Kaling October 8, 2009
In the hope that their office-mates will not come, Jim and Pam have their wedding at Niagara Falls.

Almost Office time again , I can't wait.

I guess the baby will be the finale.

Also it was noted that Michael will not have an love interest this season, going by what Paul *Toby* said.

Pam wants to get married before her family finds out she's pregnant. THey are also re-casting Pam's mom, not using the one from season 2.

Jenna told someone that they are wanting to do a wedding away from Scranton, and try to keep it away from Michael, but I think this was more of a joke than anything. Jim and Pam always seems to try to include Michael on stuff just like during the Disco episode when they were going to go get married, they said they should stop by Michael's party because it would mean a lot to him.

I'm excited and ready.

I thought they were just going to stop by to say good-bye. I think them having the wedding far away would be true. I don't think anything could keep Michael from going. And Dwight will go along as his wingman.

I thought they were just going to stop by to say good-bye. I think them having the wedding far away would be true. I don't think anything could keep Michael from going. And Dwight will go along as his wingman.

:D Hopefully.

More spoilers from Officetally.com:

Jim and Pam's baby will be shown to us for the first in in an hour long episode in Feb.

Michael either moves in, or has an Italian-American move in with him, and he may accidently be involved with the Mafia, or so thinks people at DM

They also are planning on doing an one hour "clip show" but the cast stays in charactor while watching/doing the clip show. Should be interesting

Also 26 episodes this season

More spoilers from Officetally.com:

Jim and Pam's baby will be shown to us for the first in in an hour long episode in Feb.

Michael either moves in, or has an Italian-American move in with him, and he may accidently be involved with the Mafia, or so thinks people at DM

They also are planning on doing an one hour "clip show" but the cast stays in charactor while watching/doing the clip show. Should be interesting

Also 26 episodes this season

1. Guarantee it'll be an ultrasound.
2. That sounds funny-ish.
3. Lame. Clip shows always suck no matter what.

That'd make more sense. Then the baby could be born in the finale. I wonder if they'll reveal the gender then, at birth, or keep it a mystery.

I'll be anything the baby is born or already has been born in that Feb episode. I don't think they'll drag it out till May. They sometimes try to give us stuff in real time, so Feb would be 9 months.

The Clip show could be fun, esp just thinking about Dwight and Jim watching themselfs on TV and reacting to what happened when the pranks take place and ect. but as you have said it could suck too

Well the show tries to keep in real time, so if her pregnancy was announced in May, then she would be due in February

[BLACKOUT]The clip show sounds interesting.

[/BLACKOUT]

I'll be anything the baby is born or already has been born in that Feb episode. I don't think they'll drag it out till May. They sometimes try to give us stuff in real time, so Feb would be 9 months.

The Clip show could be fun, esp just thinking about Dwight and Jim watching themselfs on TV and reacting to what happened when the pranks take place and ect. but as you have said it could suck too

Well the show tries to keep in real time, so if her pregnancy was announced in May, then she would be due in February

I don't know. The Office is great at dragging things out. Any subplot they get their hands on usually lasts more than a season. I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was born during the 8th season...

I don't know. The Office is great at dragging things out. Any subplot they get their hands on usually lasts more than a season. I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was born during the 8th season...

Doubt it.

That's REALLY dragging it out. I think the baby will be born in this season's finale at the latest.

February during sweeps. They won't make an hour long episode for an ultrasound.

I was exaggerating when I said season 8 but honestly, I don't expect the baby to be born before the season finale. maybe the season 7 premiere.

Latest reports say that the baby will indeed be born in the February episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"