The Official Avatar Thread II (Post Requests Here Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread for those who want an avatar but don't have the ability to make it. You can post a request in here and one of the other members will take the time to make it for you.

But first, here are some rules for requesting:

1. Do not request avatars for use on other sites.

2. You need a minimum of 300 posts to have an avatar. Please do not request until you meet this requirement.
· 300-999 posts & have been a member for 1 month= avatar size of 50x50​
· 1,000-1,999 posts & have been a member for 3 months= avatar size of 75x75​
· 2,000+ posts & have been a member for 6 months = avatar size of 100x100​
3. Include the materials (images, videos) with your request. Don't make the avatar makers hunt them down for you.

4. There are only a handful of generous avatar makers who volunteer their free time to take these requests. Do not overwhelm them by posting the same request over and over again in a short amount of time. They will get to you in due time and posting 50 times will not speeden up the request.

5. Do NOT make more than 1 request per week.

There you go. It's not that complicated. Get to it.

I have a request: I was wondering if anybody could help make me a quick gif avvy from this video. :word:

[YT]E5GRSJfTbTc[/YT]

Pretty much just want the full body or head shot of Louis eye-balling at the audience from one to another after his solo; that should be exactly :56-:56 or 57. He moves them from left to right 3 times before the guns go off, if that helps. LOL

Anyone, please?

Hi would anyone be kind enough to make me a avvy of this-

First bit of the bullets shooting the words 'The A team' around 21-22 seconds in them B.A. Turning round to the camera, around 1.12 -1.15 (including the and Mr-T as B.A. Baracus, if possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

Thanks to anyone kind enough to do it for me.
user_online.gif

Hey hunter. I can't save the avy you made for me in the old thread as a gif. It will only save as a bitmap and then when I try to use it it's just one still frame. Any idea why that's happening?

NEVERMIND!

Last edited:
Can I get these two pics resized to the 100x100 size please? Thanks.

archerx-large.jpg

Last edited:
Here ya go, the pic in the spoiler tag isn't really suited for here.

20570362.gif

100x100 Please and Thanks!

I have a request: I was wondering if anybody could help make me a quick gif avvy from this video.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
[YT]E5GRSJfTbTc[/YT]
Pretty much just want the full body or head of Louis eye-balling at the audience from one to another after his solo; that should be exactly :56-:56 or 57. He moves them from left to right 3 times before the guns go off, if that helps. LOL
It's 50x50, but I forgot the Hype's KG size limit on 50x50 avvys.

I hope you like it.

Reverse:

Is it possible to get my avy in 100x100?

as well as 1:13 to 1:16? Just want to compare the two (smile bit) :)
[YT]CYt7IfcfKdo[/YT]

Last edited:
Could someone make an avatar out of Blade the vampire Hunter from this image:
biuyaq.jpg

Can someone make a gif out of this? I'm not sure how to describe...but just have voldemorts face fade into harry's?
54404316698865e3bdddb.jpg

54404921555ddcbd5714b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe