• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World The OFFICIAL Heimdal Thread

Colossal Spoons

Paper boi
Reaction score
heimdallp180.jpg

Pretty much where we talk about the Norse god who keeps an eye on the Bifrost bridge 24/7 :D

Haha, he laughs at sleep.

I hope he's in the freakin movie too. And I don't mean a quick cameo when they show the Bifrost bridge. I want.....need him to hit something.

It's probably not gonna happen. He hasn't actually done anything in the comics for like 20 years. It's at the point where even I saw JMS bring him back first and was like, "Really? Heimdall?" and I actually like him. :csad:

I really want to see the other Asgardians pull together to do something that Thor's not a part of. Hopefully we'll see the rest of the gang start to play a bigger role now that Thor's out of the picture.

I very much see them getting pwned by Clor(which will make no sense, is Loeb writing? :() and Thor will save them in the end :down:

Heimdall was in the script

He only had around 4 lines, though

I very much see them getting pwned by Clor(which will make no sense, is Loeb writing? :() and Thor will save them in the end :down:
Before the relaunch I would have agreed, but now all the other Asgardians seem to have new powers. Heimdall can make his face go all starry and see into people's souls and Fandral has super-speed. Throw in Balder's light and heat projection and give Volstagg and Hogun greater super-strength than they had before, and I think they could take Clor if Balder whips them into a team.

Heimdall was in the script

He only had around 4 lines, though

2 better be before he hits something and 2 after :p

Before the relaunch I would have agreed, but now all the other Asgardians seem to have new powers. Heimdall can make his face go all starry and see into people's souls and Fandral has super-speed. Throw in Balder's light and heat projection and give Volstagg and Hogun greater super-strength than they had before, and I think they could take Clor if Balder whips them into a team.

After reading how ineffective they all were during Secret Invasion, I just don't know :(

I justify it with the line about those particular Super-Skrulls being specialized "Godkillers" or whatever they were called. Like, if the Skrulls had unleashed those on the general populace of Earth, Earth's other superheroes would've gotten shredded. I know it's probably a lie, but it's a lie that comforts me at night. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"